BIG TEN WRESTLING

Does anybody know where you can buy a Big Ten Championships shirt???  Today at the Big Ten's we went to buy a shirt after the first session and the lady said that they were sold out.  She said that the Big Ten only sent them 200 shirts to sell and that they based it of of the sales of last years shirts at Northwestern.  She said that if she had them that she could have sold a few thousand of them. 

Did you see the shoulder bump that Kellogg from Northwestern gave Magrum from OSU after he lost 5-2?  Twice?  Why did Magrum FF to Hinton in the next round? 

Does anybody know where you can buy a Big Ten Championships shirt???  Today at the Big Ten's we went to buy a shirt after the first session and the lady said that they were sold out.  She said that the Big Ten only sent them 200 shirts to sell and that they based it of of the sales of last years shirts at Northwestern.  She said that if she had them that she could have sold a few thousand of them. 

Did you see the shoulder bump that Kellogg from Northwestern gave Magrum from OSU after he lost 5-2?  Twice?  Why did Magrum FF to Hinton in the next round? 

I also wanted to buy a few shirts o couldn't believe they only sent 200 shirts. There was over 3000 people in attendance yesterday guessing close to 4k today. Sad big ten coulda made a lot of money. One lady said they were tryin to get more shirts by finlas tomorrow but didn't know if was enough time

Good to see Atwood and Hinton still going today....

Chalfant, Eppert and Quiroga still have a chance for 3rd...

Powless in the finals....

Good luck today......

I also wanted to buy a few shirts o couldn't believe they only sent 200 shirts. There was over 3000 people in attendance yesterday guessing close to 4k today. Sad big ten coulda made a lot of money. One lady said they were tryin to get more shirts by finlas tomorrow but didn't know if was enough time

Ya, took a couple middle school boys and really looked forward to bring home some T's, they sold out 30 mins into Saturday.  C'mon, did they not know that they would need more?  Still had a great time, loved seeing all the talent on the mat and in the stands.  Just would have been nice for the little ones to have a little something to remember it by...

He (Ramos) as well as all the Iowa fans thought all Steiber did was stall. Ramos did a little impression of it after he got in Steibers face.

I was sitting right down by mat1  Steiber, after blocking about 8 attempts in the last 15 seconds, said to Ramos several times, "that's it, that's it"  as he stuffed each shot.  I'm guessing that's what upset him and got the reaction after the match.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.