RTC in Lafayette area

Cosgrove

I also would like to see an RTC be set up in this area. This area produced some talented wrestlers this past season and an RTC would only continue that by giving these kids the opportunity to wrestle with each other and learn from each other as well as other instruction. I see three centers in the Indy area, two in the north, two in the northeast, and two in the northwest. Why are there none here  ??? someone step up!!

The little kids club at McCutcheon is still going every Tuesday and Thursday and I would be interested in expanding. We get between 7 to 10 kids still so there is room for more. The IHSAA rules need to be followed but other than that I'm not sure what else we would need to do.

And while we are on the subject of this area, does anybody have anything constructive to say about how to keep kids away from basketball? Other than the obvious popping every ball within a 25 mile radius and blaming it on trolls. I had four kids miss the Normonco open to play basketball  >:( (please insert any explicitive, any will do). And I promise Cosgrove you won't have to knock on my door anymore at 05:30 or so.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.