Lance Ellis Vs Jared Brooks poll

BestSportEver

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people voting on this actually seen Lance Ellis wrestle? I think someone needs to dig up the VCR Tapes and review Mr. Ellis before they start clicking or voting for Brooks! Ellis was a beast

Did they even have VCR's that long ago?

Lance destroyed wrestlers, but so did Brooks this year.

I do not think Brooks is getting his fair shake at this.  He is ranked #1 in the country by some sites and has had some national success against some of the top high school wrestlers in the country.

KING ELLIS was a BAD BAD Man...... The thing is he is so humble about it and doesnt like to talk about him. He is all about the kids now getting better. He will always tell you he has had his time. But rest a sure he will still throw your a** any time he wants too. Lance Ellis you will always be my HERO. No one and I mean No one will ever compair......

What were Ellis' national credentials?  Other than mauling kids from the Hoosier state how did he do when he ventured outside the borders?  I know there were less "national" tournaments, but Junior Nationals and Senior Nationals were both great events.

what were yours or better yet what were your high school credentials? 

what were yours or better yet what were your high school credentials? 

Uh...I am a one-time regional qualifier with a career losing record...does that mean I cannot participate in this post?  Or not ask for someone's national credentials? 

What yrs did Ellis wrestle & what weight classes?

He wrestled 119 as a senior in 89 guy was a killer what I was told had a solid first year at iu then injuries derailed his career I was also told he dominated the Midwest regional in which he was ripping shoulders out of socket so the had to ban a Arm throw he was using

He wrestled 119 as a senior in 89 guy was a killer what I was told had a solid first year at iu then injuries derailed his career I was also told he dominated the Midwest regional in which he was ripping shoulders out of socket so the had to ban a Arm throw he was using

Ha well I was born in 88 so Deff before my time. Would love to see any old video anybody has. Did the IHSAA record back then?? Maybe in the archives.

i did not get to go to state his senior year, but if i remember correctly, Indy news had his finals match Live , or the whole match on the news, i do believe it was Scott Wilson, Rushville,,,   shots Ellis out of bounds, Ellis looks at the camera, mercks, steps on the line Wilson shoots, Ellis tosses him for what seemed like to the lights to his back, stuck,,   dang id like to see some of those videos,,  Brooks is badA@@,,   but i think id take Eliis,,     someone tell me if my memory is correct?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.