1990 Abbott vs 2012 Bradley

AJ

Coach Abbott and Isaiah Bradley are the last two state champions at Muncie Southside, and it just so happens that they each won a state title at 152 lbs...

So for those of you who saw Coach Abbott in high school, how bad do you think Abbott would have crushed Bradley...    ;D

I don't mean to offend anyone but you did open the door.....this would not be a close match.  Tony was at a total different level than Bradley, not to mention the mean streak that he had.  Tony still holds records at U of I.  I don't say this because he is a very close friend of mine, because there was a a time when he was a freshman and I was a senior that our schools were rivals...Delta - South.  If Bradley escaped Tony's opposite side-headlock, he would have lost by at least 8 points if not more.  Having said that I think Bradley is a great kid\wrestler and I hope he repeats.

I don't mean to offend anyone but you did open the door.....this would not be a close match.  Tony was at a total different level than Bradley, not to mention the mean streak that he had.  Tony still holds records at U of I.  I don't say this because he is a very close friend of mine, because there was a a time when he was a freshman and I was a senior that our schools were rivals...Delta - South.  If Bradley escaped Tony's opposite side-headlock, he would have lost by at least 8 points if not more.  Having said that I think Bradley is a great kid\wrestler and I hope he repeats.

In 20 years, people will say the same thing about Bradley... Everyone knows that wrestling was always best when they were in high school  ;D

Past/Future doesn't matter.  I suggest you seek out the same video that Bradley witnessed, especially the  Abbott vs. Troupe match.

I haven't seen anyone run a crossface cradle like Robby Reel of South or David Suits of Delta in the past 20 yrs. either.

It doesn't matter how long ago either wrestler wrestled....talent is talent!  Watch the video....you will quickly change your mind.

Past/Future doesn't matter.  I suggest you seek out the same video that Bradley witnessed, especially the  Abbott vs. Troupe match.

I haven't seen anyone run a crossface cradle like Robby Reel of South or David Suits of Delta in the past 20 yrs. either.

It doesn't matter how long ago either wrestler wrestled....talent is talent!  Watch the video....you will quickly change your mind.

talent is talent, and Nick Walpole had a cradle that was just as dominating as Suits or Reel's cradle....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.