next years favorites?

dbo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Molloy comes back and wins it all again next year

I agree, people are now underestimating Neal. Blanton had a good day, and Molloy just wasnt in it that match.

Neal should for sure win it next year.

He is a man on a mission.

Brandon James is a GREAT kid very hard worker and willing to help the younger kids. He will win a state title if not 2 or 3. I look for Neal Malloy to be a machine next season after a disappointing state where he didnt get to prove his win over Mckinnley was a fluke he wont never be happy now. Tommy Cash is always working he will be soild again.

You really think Molloy will be 138 next year?  He seemed to have a hard time making 132 this year.  I was guessing 145, but am probably wrong.  Will Lecount be that big?

I figured Molloy would be able to cut to 138 next year. And typically junior to senior year isn't your biggest growth year(Though it still could be for him). He'll probably be at 145, but I wouldn't be too surprised to see him at 138.

And Cody LeCount wrestled 145 at folkstyle state. Something about that tells me he will never see 126 again. He could make 132, but even gaining about 5 more pounds could make that a big cut for him. I just hope these two are in the same weight class next year because that would be a great match.

You really think Molloy will be 138 next year?  He seemed to have a hard time making 132 this year.  I was guessing 145, but am probably wrong.  Will Lecount be that big?

He will be able to make 138 next year. talked to him personally

Our coaches at Perry have talked about Cody in this coming year and they keep talking about him going 138 or 145. But they are leaning towards Cody going 145 so he doesnt make big weight cuts in the coming season.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.