Whos the best ISWA wrestler never to make it to Ind state

WC182Dad

Jordan Robinson, Jake Nealy, Ty Fleenor are just a few that come to mind Jordan Wallace and Cody Bond always did well during the off season Daniel Campbell was a stud as well. This is a demanding vey tough sport all these kids had great years just not well enough to get over the hump. I would like to take time out and say you all play a part in making this sport great so best luck in the future to all who pull up those straps and put the headgear on.Damon Albertson worked his butt off and Tony Jehn a couple more great job boys I wish you all the best.Let me add Charlie Mcginley to that list he was a summer beast.

I only bring this topic up cause a lot of greats are forgotten for one reason or another they didn't advance kids like Joey Juliano.Joe Keiffer. Kaleb Kemp are all great but obsticles came in the way I just wanted to pay respect to the wrestlers and parents for there dedication and time helping others improve its ending for a lot of us and I wish you all the best in the future.

Connor Mullins mitebe best not to win it....round 30 state title 11x AA 5x national champ those are close EST. not to mention 4x placer who got 8,5,3,and 2nd in HS

I believe his previous years at State he always lost to the eventual champ as well. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, steve hall from North Newton only had like 6 losses in high school lost in ticket round @ M-ville in 92-93-94-95 was a multipleX iswa champion  and world sombo champion!!! I believe that has to rank pretty high if anyone remembers him and could help out with his credentials...

Correct me if I'm wrong, steve hall from North Newton only had like 6 losses in high school lost in ticket round @ M-ville in 92-93-94-95 was a multipleX iswa champion  and world sombo champion!!! I believe that has to rank pretty high if anyone remembers him and could help out with his credentials...

What school did he wrestle for?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.