Jared McKinley

mathewsz7

I thought the McKinley fans would get a chuckle out of Todd Batt's quote in the local paper up this way.

"I knew before the first takedown, when he had that Russian tie on me ... that he was a freak, and I was in trouble," admitted Batt

The whole article is found here http://www.decaturdailydemocrat.com/content/dedication-pays-very-capable-county-grapplers

Thats funny.  I still go back to Fleeger's quote about Jared. He said when he grabs you its like a dog with a chew toy.  Great stuff.  By the way, its ironic because early in the day I was talking to Batt in the locker room about his shoes.  Love the Gables. 

Congrats McKinley.... You worked your tail off to win it the 2nd time. I watched you run to the school workout go to RTC workout again and run home. I really enjoyed watching you wrestle the last two seasons. Your a BEAST good luck at the next level. I sure wish you was only a sophmore.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.