Finals video feed

hasbeen130

Couldn't have been better here...my wife asked if I had getted a new computer, she had never seen such a good screen. She watched most of it last nite with me but fell asleep so she missed the superman(or should I say superwoman) singlet...I'm replaying video now so she can see it but will have to watch whole thing as I cannot find anywhere to fast foward which is my only complaint about video.

Couldn't have been better here...my wife asked if I had getted a new computer, she had never seen such a good screen. She watched most of it last nite with me but fell asleep so she missed the superman(or should I say superwoman) singlet...I'm replaying video now so she can see it but will have to watch whole thing as I cannot find anywhere to fast foward which is my only complaint about video.

Same here. Quality was excellent! I had it patched from my PC to 55" LCD. It was fantastic!! Nearly HD quality.

I was really impressed with the coverage. I thought it was some of the best coverage of any wrestling event I've ever seen.

Great close ups, plenty of camera's didnt have to look at the ref when he got in the way would just switch to another camera.

Really liked the overhead camera. The graphics were good, up to date and the interviews were a nice touch between matches.

Announcers were up to speed with the wrestlers, good coaching commentary, not overbearing.

Would have made ESPN proud!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.