Luke Blanton

ApollosCreed

BLANTON  FAMILY  !!!!!!!

Congratulations on Luke's outstanding performance at the State Finals.

I Need some  FAMILY  updates!!!!!!

I have Matt's Total  ,  Eric's  Total and they are on the Mat Burns Family List = 157-72  I f this is wrong, give me a Year-by-Year run down for their Varsity Won-Loss Records.

I  NEED

Mark '05 

Brent '07

John '12 ( I have 145-31)

Josh '12 ( I have 124-28)

Luke '13 (I have 123-12)

Now, if some of these guys are cousins , I can't include them.    Have the coaches go back to the Sectional & regional programs from 2002, 2003, 2004 and  2005  and  find  their  Won-Loss Records.    That is what I'm missing from Mark & Brent.

Send this info to me at : matburnswn@ssbcglobal.net

Again, congrats to the Family, Team , School and the Tiger Community for Luke's OUTSTANDING performance in 2012!!!

BLANTON  FAMILY  !!!!!!!

Congratulations on Luke's outstanding performance at the State Finals.

I Need some  FAMILY  updates!!!!!!

I have Matt's Total  ,  Eric's  Total and they are on the Mat Burns Family List = 157-72  I f this is wrong, give me a Year-by-Year run down for their Varsity Won-Loss Records.

I  NEED

Mark '05 

Brent '07

John '12 ( I have 145-31)

Josh '12 ( I have 124-28)

Luke '13 (I have 123-12)

Now, if some of these guys are cousins , I can't include them.    Have the coaches go back to the Sectional & regional programs from 2002, 2003, 2004 and  2005  and  find  their  Won-Loss Records.     That is what I'm missing from Mark & Brent.

Send this info to me at : matburnswn@ssbcglobal.net

Again, congrats to the Family, Team , School and the Tiger Community for Luke's OUTSTANDING performance in 2012!!!

We are working on it.  And Yes we ARE all brothers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.