Most Impressed/Least Impressed At State

devildog47959

Lets hear it, who were u most/least impressed with tonight?

Most impressed, Some great wrestlers but I have to admit seeing Biberstine 220 from Souther Wells for the 1st time in person he looked very impressive. Big, Strong, Fast.  Could create some problems for Knura/Gallegos in the top 1/2 of the brackett

Least Impressed. Well I hate to say it but id say N.Boston.. 1st time seeing him wrestle in person and for being #1 in the state and #6 in the nation I wasn't awestruck.  Wrestling #14 ranked smith who's a freshman and winning in OT...

Now im not trying to take any shots at this kid he's a great wrestler and has more state championships then I'll ever have  But just saying after reading all the fans say how dominate and great he was I didnt see it tonight

Id like 2 hear some other fans thoughts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least Impressed. Well I hate to say it but id say N.Boston.. 1st time seeing him wrestle in person and for being #1 in the state and #6 in the nation I wasn't awestruck.  Wrestling #14 ranked smith who's a freshman and winning in OT...

I was surprised by Boston too. But I have been told that is his style of wrestling

Lets hear it, who were u most/least impressed with tonight?

Most impressed, Some great wrestlers but I have to admit seeing Biberstine 220 from Souther Wells for the 1st time in person he looked very impressive. Big, Strong, Fast.  Could create some problems for Knura/Gallegos in the top 1/2 of the brackett

Least Impressed. Well I hate to say it but id say N.Boston.. 1st time seeing him wrestle in person and for being #1 in the state and #6 in the nation I wasn't awestruck.  Wrestling #14 ranked smith who's a freshman and winning in OT...

Now im not trying to take any shots at this kid he's a great wrestler and has more state championships then I'll ever have  But just saying after reading all the fans say how dominate and great he was I didnt see it tonight

Id like 2 hear some other fans thoughts

i heard through the rumor mill that he hurt his hand last week...someone at the cash match said you could see him favoring that hand.

maybe it was a slow start and even though he got tha pin...not overly impressed with Gallegos.......we shall see....

also wasn't impressed with Knura in his match with typical stand up pushing around...if he beats Gallegos he won't  have that luxury with Biberstine.

i am least impressed with the 182 class... i think that if the mckeon kid from frankton would have stayed healthy he could have ran through this class..of course having trouble with Tanner Lynde but he could have very easily placed. And thats saying alot about that weight class. That weight will be dominated by Lynde. No one will even come close. Not very competitive

i am least impressed with the 182 class... i think that if the mckeon kid from frankton would have stayed healthy he could have ran through this class..of course having trouble with Tanner Lynde but he could have very easily placed. And thats saying alot about that weight class. That weight will be dominated by Lynde. No one will even come close. Not very competitive

Have to agree, that weight class along with 195 is diluted by the weight class changes. Just think last year these guys would form 1 weight class with a few dropping to 171.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.