Cody Phillips

Wrestler13

"Oh by the way, Clayton, we lied! You don't really get to finish out your senior year with a state run. Phillips is actually wrestling, he just wanted to throw Crume and everyone else off. Hope you understand."

Would  be great if it were true (not for Clayton of course). From what I am hearing, I am pretty confident his injury will be keeping him from wrestling.

Would  be great if it were true (not for Clayton of course). From what I am hearing, I am pretty confident his injury will be keeping him from wrestling.

I'd love for Phillips to be able to wrestle, but if he already pulled out and Clayton was told he'd be able to wrestle, it'd be unfair to take Clayton out.

I understand it is a pretty serious back injury -- As much as I would love for it to have worked out that 2 - 2xers were squaring off under the lights, it's not worth the kid risking permanent damage.

Went from being one of the greatest Friday night match-ups to a real bummer of a reality check.  

Good luck getting healthy Cody.

You've already got 2 titles, but you only have 1 spine!!!! Take care of yourself.

Went from being one of the greatest Friday night match-ups to a real bummer of a reality check.  

Good luck getting healthy Cody.

You've already got 2 titles, but you only have 1 spine!!!! Take care of your self.

As somebody who suffers from chronic back pain...I couldn't agree more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.