Phillips out Campbell in!

kjiufan

I, for one, never questioned Cody's injury, I just said that he should have reported to the awards stand to accept his award.  I stand by that statement.  It is a shame to see a great high school wrestling career end this way, but we have not heard the last from this young man.  Good luck on a quick recovery and go showcase your talent to the nation and show everyone what Indiana wrestling is all about.

I suspect that deep down, Homesweethome is like the rest of us and is simply disappointed that this young man won't be able to show us the great wrestling that his has given us over the past three years.  I feel that this poster can't be serious.  This has to be a bad attempt to get a rise out of everyone.  Because if he is seriously ripping on this great wrestler and fine, courageous young man, then the wrestling community doesn't need a fan like this.  My advice to this poster is to please stay home.  I for one don't want you there.  By the way, you are entitled to your opinion, but please when your message is this negative you are missing the true intent of our great sport.  Please keep your opinions to yourself.

Headlock nailed it.  I also wonder why people have said that he was "never the same."  Let us remember that Cody's only losses were to Mason Todd, Jared Brooks & Cody LeCount.  So to lose only to national ranked wrestlers and to be hurt during his match with LeCount but going 4-3 is impressive.  There are about 40 some odd other wrestlers LeCount beat this year that would have loved to went 4-3.  He is destined for great things, even if its not in wrestling, in life in general.

I suspect that deep down, Homesweethome is like the rest of us and is simply disappointed that this young man won't be able to show us the great wrestling that his has given us over the past three years.  I feel that this poster can't be serious.  This has to be a bad attempt to get a rise out of everyone.  Because if he is seriously ripping on this great wrestler and fine, courageous young man, then the wrestling community doesn't need a fan like this.  My advice to this poster is to please stay home.  I for one don't want you there.  By the way, you are entitled to your opinion, but please when your message is this negative you are missing the true intent of our great sport.  Please keep your opinions to yourself.

Don't put words in my mouth, this is a democracy and I am entitled to my opinion and can voice it and vote too. And don't you dare tell me to stay home! I will be there both days with my home sweet home shirt on because that's my right! Sometimes  the truth hurts and as for the moderators on this forum, go ahead and delete my posts but you still let people bad mouth me and they aren't getting deleted. Just because UC fans complain doesn't give you the right to censor a comment that clearly did not violate  any of your rules!

Actually, I bad mouthed you and got deleted also.  But, I'm ok with it, but not ok with you talking crap about a high school kid.  Like I said in the post once before, it's his choice to protect his chance at a future in wrestling, not just the moment. 

Don't put words in my mouth, this is a democracy and I am entitled to my opinion and can voice it and vote too. And don't you dare tell me to stay home! I will be there both days with my home sweet home shirt on because that's my right! Sometimes  the truth hurts and as for the moderators on this forum, go ahead and delete my posts but you still let people bad mouth me and they aren't getting deleted. Just because UC fans complain doesn't give you the right to censor a comment that clearly did not violate  any of your rules!

Your childish talking bad about a amazing wrestler and everything. And since you said earlier he couldnt make it in the Big10 he is already in it. Just because he dosent want to get a career ending injury and wants to heal for college dosent mean he is scared to get beat. But I know he will show all of his haters that he is the real deal when he has a amazing career in college.

Nice, totally agree!

Dude get a life really but hope too see you there  8)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.