Celebrations

Navy215

If you don't like when a wrestler celebrates after winning a state title, please don't leave negative comments in this topic. Don't wanna hear it. I personally love the celebrations when these kids complete a dream of theirs.

My question is, what celebrations do you love or expect to see this year? Sandefur's break-dance is celebration legend. And the wrestler doing a body dive into their coach is a classic. I'm hoping to see somebody do the Bernie on Saturday night!

You might want to put a video of the Bernie on here. I bet majority of fans that are 40 years and older don't have a clue what it is.

Haha. That thought crossed my mind.

. The little guy in that video Bernies very, very hard.

Here's my take on the whole celebration thing.  If you win a state title, then I think you're entitled to celebrate however you wish.  I personally love seeing the celebrations after the title matches.  It's fun to see their facial expressions after realizing they just won a state title.  It's cool to see their emotions come out all at once. 

Nothing wrong in thanking "The Man" who gave you the skills to achieve what you just accomplished!

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that. I actually encourage that. But Tebowing is different. Not a big fan of how the media sensationalizes everything he does, I feel sorry for the guy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.