Favorite singlet under the lights?

NowAFan2010

I liked the Yorktown singlets they wore in the finals. Simple and classy. I'm partial to the NEw Castle Trojan head singlet as well.

My favorites for the weekend were the Alexandrias Striped singlet and Evansville Central Argyle singlet

I really didn't care much for the North Mont camo singlet.

My favorite singlet under the lights was the Black and Gold SAW singlet that graced the mat "Under the Lights" for the South Adams Starfires for the first time in the schools history on Saturday night. It was neat to see Coach Corey Spark's art work on display with his fierce Sparky Starfire design in Bright gold standing out on Todd Batt's championship singlet!!!

My favorite singlet under the lights was the Black and Gold SAW singlet that graced the mat "Under the Lights" for the South Adams Starfires for the first time in the schools history on Saturday night. It was neat to see Coach Corey Spark's art work on display with his fierce Sparky Starfire design in Bright gold standing out on Todd Batt's championship singlet!!!

ill have to agree with you there dullguy. saywer miller also had a singlet exactly like it in his 3rd and 4th place match but his was white. pretty slick designs. props to Coach Sparks

I liked the Hanover central ones. The clay ones are the weirdest looking singlets I have ever seen. Wrestling singlets designs are turning into football jerseys in the way teams are doing the craziest thing to impress.

What's up with the back? I thought they made Joe Gallegos look like a Ninja Turtle. 

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.