best dressed coaches at the State Finals.

crazyguy

No but I had to mention him because that took a lot of guts. I thought he had maybe lost a bet or something?

lol he is a friend of mine and he is just a funny guy. He cracks us all up on a regular basis with his sense of style! Gotta love him, he is just a fun loving, carefree kinda guy!  :)

The Lebanon Coach that wore the white suit a year or two ago looked pretty snazzy.

just got news that due to an unfortunate injury for Phillips, Mr Bocock will be there tomorrow night after all. His wheels are already turning on his attire and from the sounds of it you wont be let down lol. His wife has her own wheels turning and she is very hopeful that she might be able to help him out a little this year but who knows. He is a pretty stubborn ole mule  ;)  I've never went to the state tournament but am hoping to make it this year. (maybe even just to actually see for myself what he shows up in hee hee)

just got news that due to an unfortunate injury for Phillips, Mr Bocock will be there tomorrow night after all. His wheels are already turning on his attire and from the sounds of it you wont be let down lol. His wife has her own wheels turning and she is very hopeful that she might be able to help him out a little this year but who knows. He is a pretty stubborn ole mule  ;)  I've never went to the state tournament but am hoping to make it this year. (maybe even just to actually see for myself what he shows up in hee hee)

Is it true that Bocock and Tonte went shopping together?  I know they are real tight, but that is pushing it!

There was a Washington coach at semi state at Evansville who was wearing an all tan suit with a matching fedora (or fez), didnt look very good btt figured Id throw it in there lol

i started wearing the suits and fedoras 3 years ago when my wrestler who qualified to semistate said he wanted me to wear the hat with the suit. so ive kept it tradition. The kids love it it when I wear the hat, so I do. Thats the first negative comment ive had about it.  :)

thanks for the mention though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.