Best Place To Eat At State

devildog47959

Claddagh Irish Pub,, tradition for us,, great food, & ur pint of the black stuff gets a cloverleaf,  haha

Honestly  The Kilt, good scenery, but there food's not that great,, atleast the one in Mville.

Now great food,, Palamino's is one of the  best downtown! imo  Good eats!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure the Lowell contingent will be heading to "Buffalo Wings and Rings" during the break. They will all stuff themselves with junk and I will have my usual side-salad with ice water/lemon wedge.

Good times.

I haven't been to the one in Indy. But yes the waitresses do dress a little  risque. However that's not why I go there. I really enjoyed it on the west coast because they carried a large variety of craft beer & I'm a huge craft beer enthusiast

So but I go there for the girls in the skirts and the unbuttoned shirts haha. Oh yeah and the huge beer selection.

hAREM hOUSE for some entertaiment deen hit da castle

If you are going sub-par gentlemen's club, you might as well hit the Red Garter. It is a 2-1 since it is adjacent to a White Castle. And, it is walkable from Banker's Life. 3 blocks or so.

Harem House is where people go to get shot. Allegedly.

Upscale - Harry and Izzy's, Elmo's, Legal Beagle (for awesome tenderloins), Scotty's (for proximity and sports bar vibe), and Kilroy's (for proximity, breadsticks and myriad shot combinations for that quick buzz between rounds).

So but I go there for the girls in the skirts and the unbuttoned shirts haha. Oh yeah and the huge beer selection.

Ha I didn't say I didn't like the girls & there outfits, just nit ny main reason for going, when the wife asks why do you like this place so much the answer is always because of the beer & food never respond with because of the waitresses ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.