Best Place To Eat At State

devildog47959

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget the name of the place but their slogan is "Burritos As Big As Your Head" they are awesome too!!!

That would be Labambas.  Had to sit and watch my friends eat there many time after a late night out at Ball State.

Fogo de Chao is a great Brazilian Steakhouse if you want to foot the bill.   BW3 and Scotty's Brewhouse are nice spot with TVs.  Rock Bottom is a good spot if you want to try some food and crafted drinks. There is a place (or used to be) near PanAm Plaza/Lucas Oil that serves a nice selection of Chili's. I think it's the Hard Time Cafe but don't hold me to that.

Fogo de Chao is a great Brazilian Steakhouse if you want to foot the bill.   BW3 and Scotty's Brewhouse are nice spot with TVs.  Rock Bottom is a good spot if you want to try some food and crafted drinks.

I've been to scottys in Lafayette loved there wings. Rock bottom has a one pound burger its HUGE. The Ram would be a good choice too

tilted kilt is nice if you prefer your waitresses to walk around in short skirts and blouses unbuttoned.  its a little over the top for me.

I haven't been to the one in Indy. But yes the waitresses do dress a little  risque. However that's not why I go there. I really enjoyed it on the west coast because they carried a large variety of craft beer & I'm a huge craft beer enthusiast

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.