MICIC VS. Boston

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micic 6-4 in OT

It will possibly be the best finals match in my opinion

I'm sorry but I honestly don't think it will be that close. micic is on a rampage since winning his Fargo title this summer. He us so smooth & fluid. Prolly what I like best about him is his sportsmanship. He dominated kids at semi state but after every match was nice friendly smiling shook hands even huged one kid. He knows he's a superior athlete but remains humble. That you cant teach.

I'll take him by atleast 3

I'm sorry but I honestly don't think it will be that close. micic is on a rampage since winning his Fargo title this summer. He us so smooth & fluid. Prolly what I like best about him is his sportsmanship. He dominated kids at semi state but after every match was nice friendly smiling shook hands even huged one kid. He knows he's a superior athlete but remains humble. That you cant teach.

I agree with this. Havent seen either wrestle this year, but from what I have heard Micic has been on a tearer. Saw some of his matches from Fargo, and the interview after. Very humble kid. Before I get hit on going off of hear say, I weigh 160 pounds and I wouldnt want to wrestle either of them.

I havent seen the kid wrestle this year, do you by chance remember there match score last year at state? I remember that Micic took him on a run and put him on his back, he just couldnt pull through... ???

I havent seen the kid wrestle this year, do you by chance remember there match score last year at state? I remember that Micic took him on a run and put him on his back, he just couldnt pull through... ???

Pretty sure it was 5-3

Pretty sure it was 5-3

Thanks man, that changes my view lol  :P

Im gonna take Micic 7-4

Boston will just get way to cocky, he is already overlooking everybody

I personally think DJ Smith will take him on a run for his money on Friday Night

I'm taking Micic in this matchup. I haven't seen Boston wrestle this year, but I've seen Micic. And he looks as impressive as it gets in this weight class. He has dramatically improved since an impressive freshman year. Not saying he's not a hard worker because I'm sure he is, but I can't imagine Boston has improved as much as Micic has. I'm gonna go with the reverse score from last year: 5-3 Micic.

Forget Micic or Boston, this weight, in my opinion, is wide open. There could be quite a few upsets at this weight on Saturday. But my gut instinct tells me to go with Boston if these guys end up together in the final. Boston dec Micic 4-1.

Forget Micic or Boston, this weight, in my opinion, is wide open. There could be quite a few upsets at this weight on Saturday. But my gut instinct tells me to go with Boston if these guys end up together in the final. Boston dec Micic 4-1.

4 wrestlers could take the title here but i got my opinion is micic over boston 8-5

I think the Boston/Micic match-up (if it happens) is a toss up.  I see a 1-4 point win either way.  I've seen them both and they are both incredible.  The one common opponent they have between them that I've seen is Garza from Merrillville.  Garza is a hell of a wrestler, top 4-8 in my opinion, and both those two ripped him in the match-ups.  Two very similar styles as well.  I see the score being in the 8-5 range, but can't pick it one way or the other.  I'm excited for this one for sure.

Brown 43-1  vs. Boston 41-0 in the semi finals

Lee 39-2 Cottey 36-9  winner vs. Cash 42-1/Kuhn 43-3 winner vs Micic 43-0

Boston has an easier path to the finals

Boston is the defending state champion

Boston wins 5-3

Wide open??? I think not, Micic & Boston are by far the 2 best wrestlers at this weight & u can throw Cash into the mix but he lost to boston and will lose to micic.

Micic or boston WILL be the 106 state champion and i'll take Micic.

All these Boston fans... If you guys don't remember Boston wanted to leave Indiana and go to high school in Ohio so he could face better competition cause he felt like he couldn't be Challenged in INDIANA but last week a F-R-E-S-H-M-A-N in Tommy Cash gave him all he could handle and took him to the wire and Boston Esacaped a near loss with a 1-0 victory

He won't be so lucky come saturday as he will face an EVEN bigger Challenge in STEVAN MICIC from Hanover Central.... This will be an exciting match to say the least.. Micic Didn't even break a sweat on Saturday.. Literally, he didn't..

So much for not being Challenged.  :-X

I will probably be criticized for this and if I am wrong, let me have it (on Sunday)...but here goes:

There are 3 wrestlers who are CLEARLY above the field. Boston, Micic, and Cash.

Sorry that I have to burst the bubbles of you folks but that's my opinion.

The "others" will be majored by any of these 3 wrestlers.

It's been like this all season long...if any of you have known the backgrounds and performances of these 3 wrestlers compared to the rest of the field, you would know...this is a 3 horse race! The sad thing is, one of them will only get 5th because of the ridiculous IHSAA wrestleback to 5th when you lose on Saturday morning. So, in essence, there will be 2 other wrestlers above either Micic or Cash (who wrestle on Sat morning) in the 3rd and 4th spot.  A real shame.

That's my take and again, if I am wrong, let me have it come Saturday night or Sunday morning. Anything can happen in wrestling and I could be wrong but I doubt it.

I will probably be criticized for this and if I am wrong, let me have it (on Sunday)...but here goes:

There are 3 wrestlers who are CLEARLY above the field. Boston, Micic, and Cash.

Sorry that I have to burst the bubbles of you folks but that's my opinion.

The "others" will be majored by any of these 3 wrestlers.

It's been like this all season long...if any of you have known the backgrounds and performances of these 3 wrestlers compared to the rest of the field, you would know...this is a 3 horse race! The sad thing is, one of them will only get 5th because of the ridiculous IHSAA wrestleback to 5th when you lose on Saturday morning. So, in essence, there will be 2 other wrestlers above either Micic or Cash (who wrestle on Sat morning) in the 3rd and 4th spot.  A real shame.

That's my take and again, if I am wrong, let me have it come Saturday night or Sunday morning. Anything can happen in wrestling and I could be wrong but I doubt it.

That's a very bold statement that all 3 kids are a major better than the field....

-Boston beat Whitten 6-2 in the ticket round

-Cash beat Cottey 7-3 in December (tied match in the 3rd period and gave up 5 point move)

-Cash beat Cottey 5-0 at regionals (3-0 in the 3rd Cottey had a good chance to score a headlock in the 3rd but it was stopped because either Cash called injury time or it was called potentially dangerous)

-Cash beat Peek 6-1 (1-0 match going into the 3rd period)

But if you're right I'll come find you Saturday night Tucker and bust out 500 push ups!

That's a very bold statement that all 3 kids are a major better than the field....

-Boston beat Whitten 6-2 in the ticket round

-Cash beat Cottey 7-3 in December (tied match in the 3rd period and gave up 5 point move)

-Cash beat Cottey 5-0 at regionals (3-0 in the 3rd Cottey had a good chance to score a headlock in the 3rd but it was stopped because either Cash called injury time or it was called potentially dangerous)

-Cash beat Peek 6-1 (1-0 match going into the 3rd period)

But if you're right I'll come find you Saturday night Tucker and bust out 500 push ups!

I believe Micic TF Peek at regionals. I'm going to go out on limb and say Micic at least majors everyone he wrestles.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.