Ft. Wayne Semi State results

steptotheline

Loe beats Roe 8-6 in OT

6-5 they said i won, buzzer went off me 6-5 then out of no where there coach goes and argues it and the first time reff gives in gives him an escape (even though i had a snider cradel locked up) and he gets me in OT :-[

6-5 they said i won, buzzer went off me 6-5 then out of no where there coach goes and argues it and the first time reff gives in gives him an escape (even though i had a snider cradel locked up) and he gets me in OT :-[

I seen it, hated it, sucked to see u go down like that.

Possibly the worst call I have EVER seen in my life. Im still in shock

I was trying to find out what was going on there. There were a lot of boos on that one.

I was trying to find out what was going on there. There were a lot of boos on that one.

ya it sucks. my senior year worked harder than i have ever before and wanted more than ever before. i got the win, ref said i one and told us to take off ankle bands and shake hands then he gives in to the other coach

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.