Evansville Semi State results

jsabik

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowzer.

Farmer beats two state placers in one day; first Rueger in the ticket round then Richey in the finals! Sounds like he's on a mission!

Glad to see Farmer's Semi-state luck turn around. If i remember right I think he has always received a terrible SS draw. He'll surprise some people at state.

Glad to see Farmer's Semi-state luck turn around. If i remember right I think he has always received a terrible SS draw. He'll surprise some people at state.

Yeah I agree.  If you look at his draw this year it was the worst possible with Rueger.  I'm really glad to see him rise to the occasion this year. Don't be surprises if you see him under the lights.

Yeah I agree.  If you look at his draw this year it was the worst possible with Rueger.  I'm really glad to see him rise to the occasion this year. Don't be surprises if you see him under the lights.

Yea it was a terrible draw for both. They both have the potential to be under the lights. I'm glad he finally got over the hump with Richey. I knew it was coming soon enough, I predicted it to happen at regional but SS is even better.

Yea it was a terrible draw for both. They both have the potential to be under the lights. I'm glad he finally got over the hump with Richey. I knew it was coming soon enough, I predicted it to happen at regional but SS is even better.

Rueger did not look like he felt well at all. Watched him this season and he totally dominated. Disappointed to see his season end. He was an awesome wrestler.

Completely agree. Conner is a big time funk wrestler. Bad match-up for a lot of people.

does any body know the story with Montgomery he started out ranked then nothing then popped up strong at season end. Did he get in some trouble??Looked solid his first match but looked dead his second round? By they way what does a big time funk wrestler mean lol maybe I just don't know the lingo.

does any body know the story with Montgomery he started out ranked then nothing then popped up strong at season end. Did he get in some trouble??Looked solid his first match but looked dead his second round? By they way what does a big time funk wrestler mean lol maybe I just don't know the lingo.

Had a knee injury that kept him out a vast majority of the season. By "funk" I guess i mean awkward. Can't really ever tell what the kid is going to do and is normally very dangerous on his feet.

Think "Funk" wrestling usually refers to nontraditional wrestling moves...for lack of a better description. Wrestlers that can make something work that shouldn't work or can scramble and come out ahead even if not technically sound. :)

Think "Funk" wrestling usually refers to nontraditional wrestling moves...for lack of a better description. Wrestlers that can make something work that shouldn't work or can scramble and come out ahead even if not technically sound. :)

Yes, exactly! Thank you, it was kind of hard for me to put into words.

Turning scrambling situations into positions and techniques that can be practiced. Turning unorthodox stalemates into offensive holds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.