Evansville Semi State results

jsabik

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna start this off by saying Kaden is easily going to win this years heavyweight championship there is no one out there that can touch him!!!!!!!!He has beaten lots of the top wrestlers in his weight class and has wrestled others in the past and should I say dominated them....He has beaten Richard Brown ranked 16th once,Brian Snyder 2 times this year ranked 15th in state, Nathan Wright once ranked 13th ,and also Blake Ford ranked 8th once,,,,He has beaten Hall before at ISWA State,,,,,Im glad there are others out there that see the talent that this kid has.....He has already decided to go to Indiana Tech to Wrestle and He will do wonders there for them....If someone has something to say about what this kid has done this year and in his past you need to get ur facts straight!WORD LIFE

WORD LIFE???  Is that St8 Outta Compton?

In all seriousness, he has had a remarkable season so far.

Seen a lot of great wrestling today even though I was extremly cold all day and wondered if I was that cold how were these wrestlers able to move. Seen several wrestlers have to put their warm ups on while waiting for the ref's to show up.

Did see a few wrestlers with good sportsmanship and others let their emotions get the better of them(Cant blame them with whats at stake).

Congrats to those who have advaced to state next week and those who did not advance remember if you go to watch be sure to cheer on our wrestlers from Southern Indiana no matter what team they are from we need to support our wrestlers from our regionals and Semi state  

Best HWT in Indiana history?  You are either a teammate or family member which I guess I can respect, but can I get some of what you're drinking please.  There have been many wrestlers come through Indiana that have accomplished alot and went on to college and accomplished alot.  However, as far as HWT wrestlers in the state of Indiana, Andy Schneider is by far the BEST.

I have to disagree with you. I feel that Dexter Larimore was better IMO

jsabik-

I want to second another post on here and say thank you for your service to our country.

Stay safe in Afghanistan and I hope you have a speedy return to the USA and get to watch some good wrestling back in your home state of Indiana. Hope the team you are pulling for did well today.

Again, All of us of here back in Indiana thank you for making this day a safe one.

god speed and I hope you get home soon.

Thanks to the guys who gave Men like jsabik the updates.

This is kaden Suter and I honestly have no.clue who is posting stuff about me being Indianaa best HWT ever but I do not believe that and yes my goal is to win a state title. Just so everyone knows that it wasn't me on the other accounts. But tthank you for all your support!  See ya next weekend!

This is kaden Suter and I honestly have no.clue who is posting stuff about me being Indianaa best HWT ever but I do not believe that and yes my goal is to win a state title. Just so everyone knows that it wasn't me on the other accounts. But tthank you for all your support!  See ya next weekend!

Good luck next weekend in Indy Kaden.  I hope you represent your school and our semi state well and achieve your goal of a state championship.  I figured it wasn't you making those claims, just some troll with nothing better to do.  Again, good luck next week.

As he has already posted, I wont say to much. However if you know Kaden, he would not post these things or approve of them. Kaden showed true heart and team unity today, his emotions were on a roller coaster ride due to his friend and team member losing minutes before the Honaker match. He collected himself and went on to wrestle like a champion. My hats off to him to put others first! Good luck to all at State!

Coach Harmon,

Thank you you all for the support. Myself and every other Indiana wrestling fan serving over seas right now are very grateful of all the updates given throughout the day. As you all know we spend a lot of time with these kids as coaches (I have coached at Center Grove for the last 7 years) and to miss this time of year is tough. Not to mention being away from family and friends these kids are basically extended family and being with them during this great and exciting tournament is a lot of fun. Congrats to all the wrestlers and coaches that will be heading to downtown Indy next weekend... Go show the state that Evansville Semi State is the best one around! Again thank you to everyone that kept us that can't be there updated throughout the tournament today.

Josh Sabik

Coach Harmon,

Thank you you all for the support. Myself and every other Indiana wrestling fan serving over seas right now are very grateful of all the updates given throughout the day. As you all know we spend a lot of time with these kids as coaches (I have coached at Center Grove for the last 7 years) and to miss this time of year is tough. Not to mention being away from family and friends these kids are basically extended family and being with them during this great and exciting tournament is a lot of fun. Congrats to all the wrestlers and coaches that will be heading to downtown Indy next weekend... Go show the state that Evansville Semi State is the best one around! Again thank you to everyone that kept us that can't be there updated throughout the tournament today.

Josh Sabik ... Josh thanks for all that you and your friends do by serving our country. I tried to give as many updates as possible. People around me disagreed with the updates. They don't want anyone to know what is going on if you didn't show up. I disagree. I paid to get in and if I want to share results here they are. I don't think people really understand that we have people overseas that would love results. Wish I knew more about the matches to make the results exciting but I'm new at this..

Coach Harmon,

Josh Sabik

Hey I know how tough it is.  In 2003 I got activated while in the Marine reserves and sent to Iraq right in the middle of wrestling season when I was the Head Coach at Scottsburg.  Thanks for your service and keep your head up.

Tyson Skinner

I think there are some very good HWT's that are being forgotten... Suter is very good, very athletic, and I love the way he wrestles as a HWT, and I know he isn't the one saying things but there have been some really good HWT guys go through this state. There have been guys such as Greg Wagner (great college career), Frank Hammond, Demetrius Jackson, Chico Adams. Just a few to go along with Schneider.

I think there are some very good HWT's that are being forgotten... Suter is very good, very athletic, and I love the way he wrestles as a HWT, and I know he isn't the one saying things but there have been some really good HWT guys go through this state. There have been guys such as Greg Wagner (great college career), Frank Hammond, Demetrius Jackson, Chico Adams. Just a few to go along with Schneider.

don't forget about chad rugeri...he pinned larimore in the finals.

Had a knee injury that kept him out a vast majority of the season. By "funk" I guess i mean awkward. Can't really ever tell what the kid is going to do and is normally very dangerous on his feet.

Ok thanks for the new word. Well to come off injury and run that strong into the state tournament He and his coaches should be very pleased once the sting of the season ending goes away. And yes it is definetly fun to watch his ability to make something out of nothing. He seems to always know exactly where he is on the mat and in the match. Good luck to all the southern indianaboys next year. Does any body have an update on Wathen? For him not to finish as driven as he seems to be I hope he is not hurt too bad.

Lannert came out as a beast and never stopped throwing Kelley around. It was ugly..

Lannert just out sized, out matched, and out wrestled him in every turn. but Kelley got into his legs deep like 3 times and nearly scored on a super duck. Neal Molloy would have even been proud if he had scored :D but Kelley pushed the pace and Lannert pinned him again to prove Sectionals wasnt a fluke and regionals was with Kelley winning. Good job to Jake and hope to see him in the finals. Good luck to both of them.

Warren vs Lewis 170

Ive heard many complaining about this match specifically people from castle. Well truth is Lewis won the match fair. Just because the coach threw a fit and tried to argue with a ref dosent mean the match should not have ended the way it did. Ive heard people say Lewis didnt have the the takedown in overtime... He has BOTH legs thrown in on top?! what more do you want? I have a video im sure itl be on youtube soon enough but i promise you there was no mistake in the refs final decision of the match.

Warren vs Lewis 170

Ive heard many complaining about this match specifically people from castle. Well truth is Lewis won the match fair. Just because the coach threw a fit and tried to argue with a ref dosent mean the match should not have ended the way it did. Ive heard people say Lewis didnt have the the takedown in overtime... He has BOTH legs thrown in on top?! what more do you want? I have a video im sure itl be on youtube soon enough but i promise you there was no mistake in the refs final decision of the match.

First, I don't think I've scene or read alot of complaints. Second I don't think many are upset with the TD, but rather the back points that were counted and never rewarded?

Does the video have that?

I don't know how it went down, I was in the tunnel and didn't see the match.

Warren vs Lewis 170

Post a link to the video when it's put on YouTube. I missed this match

First, I don't think I've scene or read alot of complaints. Second I don't think many are upset with the TD, but rather the back points that were counted and never rewarded?

Does the video have that?

I don't know how it went down, I was in the tunnel and didn't see the match.

I was also in the tunnel.  With all of the updates my phone was dying so I went down a few minutes early to charge it.  Once I got back up there some of the kids explained what I had missed.  I would love to see a video!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.