Evansville Semi State results

jsabik

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am suprised to see both spray and engleking lose in the first round....

fleener was up 8-3 (2caution points and one cut)on spray before  pinning him in the third

all mooresville regional 120 made it to the ticket round and all got beat

Some great wrestling one that sticks out was 106 ticket round dj smith vs wyatt seng

dj was up by 1 with a couple seconds left seng threw dj to his back but as soon as they hit the mat dj spun out with no td as clock expired both wrestled a great match way to keep fighting dj

HWT Kaden Suter looked unstopable today!!! Solitifying his spot as NOT only the top HWT but the best P4P wrestler in the season! He may go down as THE BES HWT in Indiana history

He's super tough, but you have to let the emotion of today die down a bit before making a statement like that.  Didn't he have a 1 or 2 point win early in the day?

HWT Kaden Suter looked unstopable today!!! Solitifying his spot as NOT only the top HWT but the best P4P wrestler in the season! He may go down as THE BES HWT in Indiana history

I like Kaden but he did not look unstopable today.  Actually he looked beatable at times. Nevertheless I still hope he wins it all.

1.Kaden Suter

2.Jason Tsirtsis

3.Neal Molloy

4.mitch sigla

5.Kyle Ayersman

these are my top 5 what do you guys think

On another note you do sound a lot like Mr. Suter.  Could it be?

Their is no emotion on my part i only get to see him on SS and a couple times at state and every great Champion perseveres through adversity and challenges. That is what could make him the best Perseverance and heart along with his great technique and drive how can he not be?

Their is no emotion on my part i only get to see him on SS and a couple times at state and every great Champion perseveres through adversity and challenges. That is what could make him the best Perseverance and heart along with his great technique and drive how can he not be?

I don't know if you live under a rock or what. He can't even be mentioned in the same sentence as JT, when it comes to Pound for Pound best.

Because I've seen more dominant heavyweights.  Like I said hes tough, but pound for pound best wrestler in the state?  Did you forget about guys like Tsirtsis, Molloy, Boston, Micic, Jackson or Brooks?  I have a feeling there is more at stake than you are letting on.

285:  Suter over Snyder Pin

285:  Wright over Ponder 5-2

170: Mappes over Fidler 3-0

170: Bowman over Lewis 14-5

195:  Maurer over Jones 5=3

195:  Curtley over Halbig 11-3

182: Brandenstein over Thacker 3-1

182: Zorniger over Fish 2-0

160: Lough over Oser Pin

160 Seitzinger over Warner 3-0

152:  Farmer over Richey 4-3

152: Kriech over Furgerson 12-5

145: Hayhurst over Bassemier  3=1

145: Montgomery over McCreary  3-1

138: Lannert over Kelley  Pin

138: Judy over Stevenson  

132:  Molloy over Hupp 21-6  

132:  Moody over Schroeder  11-1

126: Broukal over Wedding  7-2

126:  Vanhook over Pierre  6-3

120:  Welsh over Johns  15-6

120:  Sheppard over Goebel  3-1

113:  LaHue over Schoettle 5-1

113:  Davis over Johnson 8-3

106:  Brown over Fox 8-2

106:  Kuhn over Smith  15-0

220:  Bass over Knura 5-1

220:  ??

Best HWT in Indiana history?  You are either a teammate or family member which I guess I can respect, but can I get some of what you're drinking please.  There have been many wrestlers come through Indiana that have accomplished alot and went on to college and accomplished alot.  However, as far as HWT wrestlers in the state of Indiana, Andy Schneider is by far the BEST.

Wow!  Suter beats Honaker-Washington 1-0 by riding his back the third period of ticket round with one stall warning, and Honaker probably could have gotten a point.

Random thoughts:

I believe Suter beat Honaker (Washington 37-7 Junior) 1-0 in the go round.  

I liked the Hat worn by the Washington coach.............

I'm still sick over the Rueger loss but hats off to the Farmer who finished off an impressive day with the SS title.  Amazing career for Rueger.

Very impressed with LaHue.

Bloomington South had a great day.

Neal Malloy is the real deal but Moody did okay against him in the Semi's.  Malloy had 3 Tech Falls including the finals and a 2-0 victory over Moody.

Great year for Aaron King - tough draw today.  170 was all over the place with Warren losing in round 1 but Mappes was the clear standout in this class.

MD:  9 advance, big win for Schroeder in the go round, Lannert gets revenge, Brandenstein & Maurer stay undefeated, Wright doesn't look intimidating but he just wins!

Reitz:  5 advance - (4) 3rds and (1) 2nd.   I expected 7 to advance with 3 champs so I'm not in the best mood!

The Mater Dei girl who sang the National Anthem was amazing!

My feet are still cold!

I wanna start this off by saying Kaden is easily going to win this years heavyweight championship there is no one out there that can touch him!!!!!!!!He has beaten lots of the top wrestlers in his weight class and has wrestled others in the past and should I say dominated them....He has beaten Richard Brown ranked 16th once,Brian Snyder 2 times this year ranked 15th in state, Nathan Wright once ranked 13th ,and also Blake Ford ranked 8th once,,,,He has beaten Hall before at ISWA State,,,,,Im glad there are others out there that see the talent that this kid has.....He has already decided to go to Indiana Tech to Wrestle and He will do wonders there for them....If someone has something to say about what this kid has done this year and in his past you need to get ur facts straight!WORD LIFE

Random thoughts:

I'm still sick over the Rueger loss but hats off to the Farmer who finished off an impressive day with the SS title.  Amazing career for Rueger.

Neal Malloy is the real deal but Moody did okay against him in the Semi's.  Malloy had 3 Tech Falls including the finals and a 2-0 victory over Moody.

Great year for Aaron King - tough draw today.  170 was all over the place with Warren losing in round 1 but Mappes was the clear standout in this class.

MD:  9 advance, big win for Schroeder in the go round, Lannert gets revenge, Brandenstein & Maurer stay undefeated, Wright doesn't look intimidating but he just wins!

Reitz:  5 advance - (4) 3rds and (1) 2nd.   I expected 7 to advance with 3 champs so I'm not in the best mood!

My feet are still cold!

I am posting merely to get my 10th post so I can give this a wahoo! Agree on nearly all accounts....especially the singer and the cold feet!!!

Random thoughts:

My feet are still cold!

very well said.. It was so cold in there it was miserable. 4.50 for fountain coke .. Hello

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.