What School's have the Best Youth Teams ?

GRrumble

What School Programs have the best youth teams ?

Looking for a couple of School Based Teams - Elementary 6th Grade & Under and strong Jr Hi (7th & 8th Grade) Teams for a few Dual matches coming up in the early Spring.

Pulling in 2 Michigan and possible New York and Ohio School Based teams for matches at a Sandusky, Ohio Resort on "Good Friday" April 6th.

No Entry Fee,  wrestling in a world famous family destination.

Any contact info is appreciated.

Anyone interested or with contact info for competitive teams please email to:

rstehley@hotmail.com

Teams must consist of Wrestlers from the same School program.

ELEMENTARY - 6TH GRADE & UNDER (Plus 3 lb Allowance) (15 Weight Classes)

50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 84, 88, 92, 97, 108, 120, 135, and HWT.

MS TEAMS ? Wrestlers in 7th & 8th Grade * 6th Graders may wrestle in MS Division but not both Elementary and MS.

(Additional 3 lb allowance)

80 & under, 85, 90, 95, 101, 108, 115, 122, 129, 136, 143, 160, HWT. (260 max)

Thank you!  Did any of the Top 4 Teams compete without any Wildcard or Non-District Wrestlers ?  I'm told teams could use non-district wildcard wrestler's.

We are hoping to draw a couple teams that consist of wrestlers from the same school.  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you!

Thank you!  Did any of the Top 4 Teams compete without any Wildcard or Non-District Wrestlers ?   I'm told teams could use non-district wildcard wrestler's.

We are hoping to draw a couple teams that consist of wrestlers from the same school.  Any help is appreciated.   Thank you!

I know Avon Gold & Black used all school district kids

I'm almost certain that Indy West are kids only in their school district.  They should be since there are wrestling clubs all around them in the school districts.  I'm not 100% on that though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.