Who wins these Super Bowl wrestling matches?

maligned

Who would win these wrestling matches?

The all-athlete match:

Victor Cruz (Giants WR) vs. BenJarvus Green-Ellis (Pats RB)

The lanky beast match:

Justin Tuck (Giants DE) vs. Rob Gronkowski (Pats TE)

The QB throw-down:

Eli Manning vs. Tom Brady

The Senior division:

Tom Coughlin vs. Bill Belichik

I'd guess Green-Ellis, Tuck, and Manning would win close ones, with Belichik pulling out the dual for the Pats with a late pin.  That dude is mean and cranky.

Be nice this time of year if we could hear from some source who among the bigger name players on the Giants and Pats had some prior wrestling experience.  Even better if some of them has or would comes out and mention how wrestling helped improve their mentality and/or football ability in some way. 

R. White of the Falcons was a 2x state champ and I know Jeff Saturday was a pretty successful HS wrestler.  Of course Nick Hardwick was a state champ here in IN.  Im sure plenty of guys in the SB have some wrestling experience and I agree it would be nice to hear about some of it.

As far as this SB, what about Pierre-Paul?  I bet that guy could ankle pick from anywhere!!!

R. White of the Falcons was a 2x state champ and I know Jeff Saturday was a pretty successful HS wrestler.  Of course Nick Hardwick was a state champ here in IN.  Im sure plenty of guys in the SB have some wrestling experience and I agree it would be nice to hear about some of it.

As far as this SB, what about Pierre-Paul?  I bet that guy could ankle pick from anywhere!!!

Nick Hardwick was not a state champ. He finished as runner up in 1999 to Marcus Shontube.

Match One:  Cruz gets early takedown, starts to Salsa dance in celebration and gets reversed to his back for a pin!!

match two:  Justin Tuck just has too much defense and wins on a late go behind

Match Three:  Manning has two older brothers, he is use to getting out of holds and reverses Brady to his back as Tom is trying to fix his hair. 

Match Four:  Very controversial match.  Belichik almost doesn't get to wrestle, it appears as if he lost more than 1.5% of his body weight when he took off his oversized sweatshirt before weigh-ins. But after the commissoner is called he is allowed to wrestle.  However, it is later revealed that he secretly video taped Coughlin during a practice to learn a counter to his star move and is disqualified after the match. 

A huge uproar in the wrestling community starts and the IHSAA decides that a superbowl dual meet is no longer a good way to decide a team champion so they change it to a wing eating contest and Jeffersonville wins hands down!!!

Green-Ellis-  He runs all over Cruz, just to big to handle

Gronkowski-  He wins a close one. 

Brady-  Manning has lead, but takes a knee to kill clock and is hit for stalling.  Sends to overtime and Brady wins

Coughlin-  He gets help from someone with same name in indiana.... you can't beat a coughlin!!! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.