182-Busse, Conrad, Wiechmann, Volheim

195- Raypole, Baker, Butler, Gibson

220- Colby, Spears, Binerstine, Wilson

285- Stauffer, Walker, Amos, Hemmelgarn

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Gerber made it state last year. I'm pretty sure Zink has never made it through to state. I know he had a close call in the ticket round last year and probably should have won. I think he beats Gerber and makes it thru.

2012 Semi State Finals Predictions

Lee over Miller 4-0

Philips over Glogouski 6-2

Krumlauf over Walburn 5-4

Crume over Carroll 4-2

Roe over Batt 3-1

Jackson over Nix 7-2

Faurote over Zink 6-2

Bradley over Shultz 6-4 OT

Goodnight over Steury 5-2

Adams over Linnear PIN

Busse over Conrad 3-2

Raypole over Baker 3-1

Biberstine over Spears PIN

Stauffer over Walker 3-2

Yeah he was at a party with alcohol but he left pretty quickly so only got suspended for a few weeks. A few other Whitko wrestlers were at the party longer so they couldn't wrestle in sectionals. Don't quote me but I think that's what happened.

That is completely untrue and a ridiculous accusation, especially since you admit you don't know.

Cody has been banged up this season, so to ensure he was healthy going into sectionals, we all decided it was in his best interest to sit out at TRC.

That is completely untrue and a ridiculous accusation, especially since you admit you don't know.

Cody has been banged up this season, so to ensure he was healthy going into sectionals, we all decided it was in his best interest to sit out at TRC.

thanx BClark, finally he and McKee will get the chance to wrestle each other this season. Should be a good one as well as many others tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and drive safe !

ff

Hate to say I told ya so.... But I told ya so. Lovejoy wins by pin

The only thing I can say is remember these are kids and please keep the posts classy they read them also.  Congratulations Lovejoy on a great day.

How high do you think Biberstine can place at state after seeing him wrestle today? He surprised me. I thought #7 Colby would give him a match not get pinned, which that match was the longest he wrestled all day and it only lasted 1:00 and Biberstine was up 8-0 when the pin occurred.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.