Bellmont v Yorktown

AJ

You heard me.  Bellmont is always ready to go for the team state, its what they focus on all year.  Their studs are always on top of their game and like Boot said, they know how to stall when they need to and hardly ever give up bonus points at weights in which they're outmatched.  Even when Yorktown took 2nd at state a couple of years ago and were far and away better than Bellmont, Bellmont still almost won the dual.  Bellmont has the upper hand this year and wins by no less than 10.  Neither Carroll or Snider will be able to come within 15 or maybe even 20.

Snider was ahead the whole meet until the last two matches, it was a great final.

Snider was ahead the whole meet until the last two matches, it was a great final.

Funny, like a team hit hits 3 tres in the final 20 seconds to come from behind to win. 

Not to take anything away from the either team but in wrestling many times the "come from behind" win or "they led the entire way" is usually related to where they start.

Funny, like a team hit hits 3 tres in the final 20 seconds to come from behind to win. 

Not to take anything away from the either team but in wrestling many times the "come from behind" win or "they led the entire way" is usually related to where they start.

Agreed, the point was tha no one including Snider expected the match to be that close.

Jacob is a senior, has hurt his hand, I guess it is up to him if he wants to suck it up and wrestle.  I know if this was my last year and it was an option if would be on the mat.  Guess we will have to wait and see.

that was a pretty unnecessary call out of a kid.  From your screen name you appear to be a bellmont fan.  I hope youre the parent, sibling or coach of this kid.  Otherwise, wow.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.