GUNNY77

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on the Connersville Team Regional

It seems the four schools, Jennings County, Connersville, Warren Central and New Castle are pretty evenly matched?

I think the winner of the Warren Central Connersville match will win it all...I'm taking Warren Central in a close match with Connersville!

I think the winner of the Warren Central Connersville match will win it all...I'm taking Warren Central in a close match with Connersville!

That would be spot on since the only way that match happens is if they both win the first round. LOL Connersville vs Jennings County and Waren Central vs New Castle are the first round match ups ;D

Just some predictions

Connersville vs. Jennings Co. match-ups

106- B. Bunch vs. Lewis    0-3 JC

113- O'Farrow vs. Luhn    0-6 JC

120- D. Bunch vs. Engelking  0-12 JC

126- Gettinger vs. Holwager 4-12 JC

132- Frasur vs. Montgomery 7-12 JC

138- Marschand vs. Gast 7-18 JC

145- House vs. Graham 12-18 JC

152- Steele vs. Gilliam 18-18 TIE

160- Day vs. Wilson 18-21 JC

170- Vessels vs. Scmidt 18-24 JC

182- Bolos vs. Wathen 18-28 JC

195- Driver vs. Wilson 18-34 JC

220- Marvel vs. Bass 18-37 JC

285- Phillips vs. Alhbrand 24-37 JC

New Castle vs. Warren Central

106- Boyles vs. McLure 6-0 NC

113- Anderson vs. Shelby 9-0 NC

120- Campbell vs Ramirez 15-0 NC

126- ? vs. Bartlett 15-6

132- ? vs. Reel 15-12

138- ? vs. Dycus 15-18 WC

145- Luna vs Johns 15-24 WC

152- Mullins vs. Reidling 19-24 WC

160- Jarvis vs Moss 19-27 WC

170- Decker vs. Mitchell 25-27 wc

182- Rittenberry vs Hernandez 25-30 wc

195- ? vs. Chowning 25- 26 wc

220- ? vs. Blades 25-32wc

285- FF vs Carter 25-38 WARREN CENTRAL

Even though Warren beat Roncalli in the Sectional, they are not that great of a dual team.  Roncalli easily beat them twice in duals while nipping them at Marion County and then losing to them in Sectional.  Of course, the loss of Albertson to injury was the biggest reason for Roncalli's Sectional loss since they scored no points at 182.

New Castle is down significantly so I really believe that the winner of the Connersville / Jennings County match will win the Team Regional.  I give the edge to Jennings County. 

Geez just so we don't look horrible we had another score with Jennings Co as well haha

Madison 27 Jennings 47

Other score was from senior night were we started all of our seniors in the lineup whether they were varsity or not.

Geez just so we don't look horrible we had another score with Jennings Co as well haha

Madison 27 Jennings 47

Other score was from senior night were we started all of our seniors in the lineup whether they were varsity or not.

Oops, Sorry, It was the first score I found when searching the results.  ;)

@ Mr. Young....

Do you personally know the parameters behind the showing of only 6 wrestlers? I say find the facts first, then make an educated/neutral opinionated remark. You're only seeing the tip of the iceberg my friend.

Eli Alafogianis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.