McKinley v Molloy at Team Regionals!!!

jlaw1981

Ok.. U McKinley lovers are ridiculous!! Don't get me wrong McKinley is amazing and there is people voting for molly; but everytime this topic is brought up the McKinley side makes comments like it's over, no Chance, or AND WILL LOSE.. LMAO.

Molloy pinned the 3rd ranked 138, tech falled the 9 th ranked 138, and damn near majored the 18 th ranked 138, heck of a resume for a 132!!! He won state easy last year and y'all act like he's chopped liver!!! Nothing against Jared he's a great wrestler and he's not making thes ridiculous comments! I'm also not saying McKinley won't win, it's just not laughable!! JMO

Ok.. U McKinley lovers are ridiculous!! Don't get me wrong McKinley is amazing and there is people voting for molly; but everytime this topic is brought up the McKinley side makes comments like it's over, no Chance, or AND WILL LOSE.. LMAO.

Molloy pinned the 3rd ranked 138, tech falled the 9 th ranked 138, and damn near majored the 18 th ranked 138, heck of a resume for a 132!!! He won state easy last year and y'all act like he's chopped liver!!! Nothing against Jared he's a great wrestler and he's not making thes ridiculous comments! I'm also not saying McKinley won't win, it's just not laughable!! JMO

I agree with you 100%. I'm not taking on a side on who wins or doesn't, but to say one is going to kill the other is ridiculous. Come on people, McKinley is ranked 8th in the nation and Molloy has been hm and ranked if a few national rankings. He competes with the best. It will be one worth the price of admission also, the way these two wrestle!

I doubt the match will happen without any bumping.

With two wrestlers so closely matched, the loser sometimes almost gains more of a psychological advantage for the rematch than the winner does because the pressure is off.  Will they both put it all on the line for a match that will have little meaning and potentially gives an upper hand to the loser later?  It will be interesting to see.  Both these guys are atypical, attack-minded brawlers and the standard psyche may not even matter.

Just a guess....

106 Cottey win by fall 6-0

113  B James win by FF 12-0

120 Kenny win by fall 18-0

126 LeCount win by fall 24-0

132 McKinley vs Molloy ???? 24-3 (Molloy)

138 Bova vs Judy ???? 24-6 (Judy)

145 McClurg vs Montgomery ???? 24-9 (Mont)

152 Matthews vs Reeves ???? 24-12 (reeves)

160 Johnson wins by fall 30-12

170 Masengale win by fall 36-12

182 Patch dec over Danville 39-12

195 Ash dec over Pickens 42-12

220 Naughton dec over Danville 45-12

285 winfield win by fall 51-12

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.