Wall Charts for Sectional and Regional Champions

bell103

That same year The Richmond Regional postponed untill monday and every wrestler was able to compete. The results of their wrestling careers should be decided on the mats not by selfish adminstrators :P

i would like to clairify "selfish adminstrators" Bobby Cox was the reason this mess happened ;)

Peru sectional and regional has the wall chart to give away.  As far as an IHSAA violation???  Our AD is a stickler on the IHSAA stuff and if they said no we would not have them.  We have them, so I would assume it is the individual school that does not want to shell out a few measly dollars to have somebody print them.  Just talked to our "wall chart lady" today and she said "I'll see you Saturday.'    Have a great and HEALTHY run this Saturday to all wrestlers and families sitting on the edge of their seats.

This topic was presented at the meeting.  I told several coaches that our club would purchase the boards but I was told that the only thing to be handed out was the ribbons (according to the bulletin).  I would prefer to pass out wall charts to all the champions at the sectional. 

Jay County has no problems with wall charts and brackets for winners of the ECIC that they host.....  so makes no sense why they wouldnt do it for sectional or regional

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.