JAY COUNTRY SECTIONAL

bigdwaltz

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Brandon is your scores correct or Kalver's? He said AC is up by 3 ???

You would think they would know how to score a tournament..... I am sure they are doing a better job than the BTWN guys though, for three rounds they talked about how Bellmont was done and had no chance to win.

You would think they would know how to score a tournament..... I am sure they are doing a better job than the BTWN guys though, for three rounds they talked about how Bellmont was done and had no chance to win.

Yea like I said I muted them and just watched the action on BTWN. Right now they say Bellmont is up by one.

Baker? Your kidding me. You don't think he will get past baker? He'll go right past baker, pinning him in the 1st period. No doubt. Well let's see if baker can get past vicent beaujean first. ;)

Foot in mouth syndrome!

Jay County takes a lot of negative comments, but I thought they did a nice job running the tournament and keeping

everything moving through out the day. With some great wrestling and a fight to the finish team race, it was a good day of wrestling.

Also was nice to see the Champions carrying around their much deserved wall charts. So nice job Jay County!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.