Top 5 Locks

Bruschi

1.Tsirtsis

2. Brooks

3. Boston

4. Ayersman

5. Todd

3. Has to deal with a fargo national champ who is ranked 8thtop in the nation.

4. Has to deal with a 2 time champ, 1 time runner up.

5. Has to deal with a nationally ranked wrestler, and another returning runner ip

id say they arent locks, they are favorits ;)

it was 4-1 end of 1st Jake  reversed and cradled 4-3 and then the pin occured

Bowman vs. Masengale scoring went like this:

1st Period

Bowman-T2, Masengale-E1, Bowman-T2, Masengale-E1.

Bowman up 4-2.

2nd Period

Bowman defers, Masengale down

Bowman-NF3, Masengale-R2. Bowman up 7-4.

Masengale cradled Bowman for Fall 2:58.

These two have wrestled each other for years.  Always a good match.  Fun to watch them grow & improve over the years!

There is only one lock.

1. Tsirtsis

He is the only one who could overcome illness/injury/getting 'caught'/etc. and still win. As someone pointed out the rest would be more appropriately labeled as 'favorites'

Ehh... I think Devon Jackson could probably also be considered a lock. With Molly and McKinley both at 132, I honestly can't see anyone less than majored by Devon.

There is only one lock.

1. Tsirtsis

He is the only one who could overcome illness/injury/getting 'caught'/etc. and still win. As someone pointed out the rest would be more appropriately labeled as 'favorites'

I agree completely. He's always been on a different level, even facing tough competition as a freshman he has always had more poise and I just don't see anyone beating him at state this year. I wouldn't want to have to face Alex at holidays as "only" a 3-timer.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.