Perry Meridian This Sunday All Live (Middle School & Elementary only)

lewdwar

Just some details so I can inform any parents interested:

Is this going to be a weekly event?

Will there be any structure for the event or is it just grab a kid and wrestle the whole time?

Is it wrestlers picking and choosing partners or are coaches present helping to move kids to new opponents?

Are particpants to have a USA Wrestling card?

Is their a cost associated with attendence?

Are there any more specifics about this?  I would like to make the hour drive and bring some kids, but would like some more info.

Are any type of cards needed?

Will showers be available?

Thanks....

Its AWESOME that Perry opens their doors a few times a year and lets young wrestlers from all over the state come in and get to see why Perry is #1. The rule about no High School kids is crap let these young kids learn or be coached by these guys. Who wouldnt wanna learn from a State Champ.

. The rule about no High School kids is crap let these young kids learn or be coached by these guys. Who wouldnt wanna learn from a State Champ.

High School kids can attend these type of training sessions after their own season has finished and they are released from that program.  While their still wrestling in the IHSAA season it is a violation of the by-laws to practice with another team or kids form another school.

i bet you would smooth. All you do is hate on high school kids on this board namely perry kids

Umm.....Really?  When did I hate on anyone, specifically Perry?

I believe in other posts I said PM would win state by 30-40 pts over anyone, that McKinley would beat Molloy, Johnson would win in a rematch with Harvery.  I also believe PM will get at least 10 guys to state.

I think one time I said James was not on the same level as Brooks.  I think that's a pretty rational argument.  If that makes me a hater, I guess I'm guilty

I believe in other posts I said PM would win state by 30-40 pts over anyone, that McKinley would beat Molloy, Johnson would win in a rematch with Harvery.  I also believe PM will get at least 10 guys to state.

I think one time I said James was not on the same level as Brooks.  I think that's a pretty rational argument.  If that makes me a hater, I guess I'm guilty

Yeah, but just 10 out of 14 which means you think 4 might not make it, HATER...

J/K 

To get the topic back on track I'll ask again for those that would like more information.

Is this going to be a weekly event?

Will there be any structure for the event or is it just grab a kid and wrestle the whole time?

Is it wrestlers picking and choosing partners or are coaches present helping to move kids to new opponents?

Are particpants to have a USA Wrestling card?

Is their a cost associated with attendence?

sorry guess i had u confused with someone else, but that comment just rubbed me the wrong way for some reason

ok, back to the lesson at hand.....

not sure if it will be weekly but will happen more.  Must have a USA Card.  Open for anyone in elementary or middle school.  Live action.

Thanks...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.