SIAC Tournament

WrestleMan

Wierd day of wrestling with what seemed like an unusually high number of forfeits, scratches, inj. def., etc. 

I'm skipping my Sectional picks and going right to my Regional Locks:   120 Welch (Castle), 132 Moody (Reitz), 138 Lannert (MD), 152 Rueger (Reitz), 160 Oser (HH), 195 Maurer (MD)

[/quote

I would add 182 Brandenstein to that list.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wierd day of wrestling with what seemed like an unusually high number of forfeits, scratches, inj. def., etc. 

I'm skipping my Sectional picks and going right to my Regional Locks:   120 Welch (Castle), 132 Moody (Reitz), 138 Lannert (MD), 152 Rueger (Reitz), 160 Oser (HH), 195 Maurer (MD)

Honestly, Everyone looked REALLY flat to me.  Not sure if some of the kids maybe look towards next week or if the area is just down this year over all.  It was nice to see some schools that have had some rough times in the recent past show signs of coming back around.  Over all a good day of wrestling, but NONE of the teams should be overly thrilled with the performances.  As always, just one mans opinion. 

North 170 lb...I heard he was a no show to secure the 1 seed next week. I understand he has never beat King and is worried about Warren so a no show means no loss. Not sure if its true.

I heard the same thing. If its true I can't believe the North Coaches would allow that. I think it makes the team, the athlete, the coaches and the program look terrible.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.