NIC Super Duals

cntralperk7

Does anybody know the score from the Forte(Mishawaka) vs. Echartea(Elkhart Central) match from yesterday?  Yesterday was Echartea's first matches since his injury in the Turkey Duals in November.  If anybody has his other scores from other matches too, it would be much appreciated.

20 of the 30 match scoresheets are completed at www.broadcastsport.net  Click on the button for 'NIC Super Dual'.

Still need SB Clay's matches against Plymouth, John Glenn & SB St Joseph

Still need Penn's matches against Plymouth, SB St Joseph & SB Adams

Still need Plymouth against SB St Joseph & SB Adams\

Still need SB Washington matches against Marian & Niles (MI)

Also archives are available from our broadcast from the Main Gym.

20 of the 30 match scoresheets are completed at www.broadcastsport.net  Click on the button for 'NIC Super Dual'.

Some of these weight classes have the wrong wrestlers names down. I know im the 132 pounder for clay and they got our jv kids name down for all the matches I wrestled smh.

20 of the 30 match scoresheets are completed at www.broadcastsport.net  Click on the button for 'NIC Super Dual'.

It was very painfull to listen to the commentator for this event on Broadcastsport . Makes me appreciate Al Smith and Henry Wilk all that much more . I hate to bash someone giving there time , but wow . Teams don't play each other , they wrestle each other . Wrestlers don't lose there headsets , it's Headgear . There were way too many more to list them all , I finally couldn't take it any more and turned the volume off and just watched the video .

Would have loved to have your help commentating.  Sometimes it's tough to find help when there are so many tournaments going on at once.  It would have been much easier to stay at home and not doing any broadcasting.

Hang in there Broadcastsport. We don't want you sitting at home, we need you in the field! You guys do a mighty fine job, you can afford a hiccup here and there.

It was great that you guys made it to Indy for the Perry/Cathedral match. I'm an hour south and couldn't be there (plus, the weather stunk) but I got to see it by watching your broadcast. Thanks for your efforts.

Hang in there Broadcastsport. We don't want you sitting at home, we need you in the field! You guys do a mighty fine job, you can afford a hiccup here and there.

It was great that you guys made it to Indy for the Perry/Cathedral match. I'm an hour south and couldn't be there (plus, the weather stunk) but I got to see it by watching your broadcast. Thanks for your efforts.

Totally agree, better to see it with a below average announcer then to not see it at all.

It was very painfull to listen to the commentator for this event on Broadcastsport . Makes me appreciate Al Smith and Henry Wilk all that much more . I hate to bash someone giving there time , but wow . Teams don't play each other , they wrestle each other . Wrestlers don't lose there headsets , it's Headgear . There were way too many more to list them all , I finally couldn't take it any more and turned the volume off and just watched the video .

What are you doing next weekend?...

Agreed....stay with it....

Darrell is great for High School sports, and means nothing but the best for what ever sport he is covering, Henry Wilk, Troy Hahn, Myself and others have hepled him out in the past. And do it for no pay and don't expect any. We do it for the love of the Sport of Wrestling. Darrell it's just like when we are out on the mat officiating. There will always be people critisizing what you do. He is always looking for help, so if you know the difference between playing and wrestling, and ear covers and head gear. Give Darrell a call and he will put you behind the mic. But filling Henrys shoes is an impossible task, and Troy isn't to bad either, so hang in there Darrell.  And you all should also while on this subject thank, The Fungus Among Us, the Italian Assin Joe Caprino for this Web site or you would be writing on bathroom walls.          Thebestthatneverwas

You do realize they're giving me a microphone on Saturday and a captive audience?  Hmmm, do internet broadcasts come with a 6 second delay??  Darrell-calm down, that's just a joke.

All of Starke County will be hanging on every call.  You should do some NSC celebrity interviews in between rounds.  Sam Davis, the old Bremen coach, Wade Hall and others could fill the down time....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.