138-Jackson over Bova

145-does anyone have to ask

152-Mullins over Reuger

160-Harvey over Johnson

170-willis over all aforementioned 170lbers

182-Lynde over Schafer

195-Sliga over Berry

220-Kral over Knura

hwt-Winfeild over Bernard (i know who already won this but i believe outcome will change and same finals next year as well)

After watching Todd and Campbell wrestle the past 10 years, I would not say Campbell beating Todd an upset, both are fantastic wrestlers and great yong men.  I would say anybody beating them would be an upset.  It will be a great match to watch if it happens.

106-Micic over Boston

113-Brooks over James

120-Todd over Campbell

126-Ayersman over Lecount

132-McKinley over Malloy

138-Jackson over Bova

145-does anyone have to ask

152-Mullins over Reuger

160-Harvey over Johnson

170-willis over all aforementioned 170lbers

182-Lynde over Schafer

195-Sliga over Berry

220-Kral over Knura

hwt-Winfeild over Bernard (i know who already won this but i believe outcome will change and same finals next year as well)

As far as Heavyweight, you might wanna take a look at what the guys up north are doing too

As far as Heavyweight, you might wanna take a look at what the guys up north are doing too

I think that Suter, Hall, Maggert, Stauffer all may have some input in what happens at the big show, and whoever the #1 & #2 that draws into the Merrilville semi state will have a tough draw because there #3 & #4 should be dangerous....

These are the matchups I want to see under the lights with the champ listed first:

106: Boston LN vs Micic HC

113: Brooks War vs Frane DK

120: Todd PH vs Campbell NC

126: Phillips UC vs Ayersman LC

132: McKinley PM vs Molloy DV

138: Jackson Y vs Bova PM

145: Tsirtsis CP vs Tatum HSE

152: Rueger ER vs Richey BC

160: Harvey CA vs Johnson PM

170: Willis CA vs Quiroz C

182: Lynde D vs Hurford CC

195: Sliga F vs Berry Mer

220: Kral CP vs Knura IC

285: Bernard CA vs Suter Mar

Top 3

106- Micic, Boston, Cash

113- James, Brooks, Phillips

120- Todd, Cambell, Petrov

126- Phillips, Ayersman, LeCount

132-McKinley, Molloy, Forte

138- Jackson, Hartman, Bova

145-............

152- Mullins,  Richey, Bradley

160- Steveson II, Underwood, Neibarger

170- Willis, Mappes, Bowman

182- Lynde, Hurford, Brandenstein

195- Sliga, Berry, Raypole

These are the matchups I want to see under the lights with the champ listed first:

106: Boston LN vs Micic HC

113: Brooks War vs Frane DK

120: Todd PH vs Campbell NC

126: Phillips UC vs Ayersman LC

132: McKinley PM vs Molloy DV

138: Jackson Y vs Bova PM

145: Tsirtsis CP vs Tatum HSE

152: Rueger ER vs Richey BC

160: Harvey CA vs Johnson PM

170: Willis CA vs Quiroz C

182: Lynde D vs Hurford CC

195: Sliga F vs Berry Mer

220: Kral CP vs Knura IC

285: Bernard CA vs Suter Mar

Frane in the finals??? LOL

I'd like to see Frane and Schurg go at it again.  I don't know who Frane has to go thru to

go into state as a winner, but it is highly doubtful that Schurg  could beat Brooks, since he is a beast and

is ranked 1st in the nation.  So Schurg , if he makes it which is very probable would be

wrestling a 2nd or 3rd place finisher.

Very strange comment. Losses to upperclassman whom are excelling at the collegiate level, and placing at Super 32 and winning several USAW titles in folkstyle. I think it is safe to say mitch is one of the most nationally recognized wrestlers indiana has ever had. Studs were in his way but his time has come...

When you watch his wrestler he doesn't look as dominant in folkstyle as he does in freestyle and greco. People were predicting a state title his freshman year, and for someone with his national credentials it may have been warranted. I think it says a lot that he's better in freestyle and greco and has the record and credentials he does, he's going to do very well in college I think, where freestyle and greco expertise gives a bigger advantage than high school, especially in Indiana.

When you watch his wrestler he doesn't look as dominant in folkstyle as he does in freestyle and greco. People were predicting a state title his freshman year, and for someone with his national credentials it may have been warranted. I think it says a lot that he's better in freestyle and greco and has the record and credentials he does, he's going to do very well in college I think, where freestyle and greco expertise gives a bigger advantage than high school, especially in Indiana.

You must not have seen very many of his Folkstyle matches, he's pretty dominant. 3rd as a Freshman and 3rd as a sophomore at 189 is very impressive. At that size the amount of strength you are giving up as 14-15 year old to 18 year olds is pretty huge. Also his only losses during those years were to guys that got either 1st or 2nd at state.

Now if he doesn't win this year maybe I'll start agreeing with you...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.