Is 182 the most competitive weight class in the state???

fanatic46041

Looking at the rankings, only 2 falls in the top 16 looks like down the line this makes for a good weight class.....i see a lot of close matches even ones that involve the top guys in the weight class all the way down the line, was just wondering if anyone has a dark horse in this weight class, or is Lynde the clear cut favorite!!! he is definitely deserving of the #1 spot in my book, but just have a feeling that this is the most competitive weight class, 1-16....."just my opinion"....

I feel like it could very competitive and close from top to bottom, but in no way can you call it the deepest as far as talent. After looking at the individual rankings it is tied for the weight class with the least number of state qualifiers (4 tied with 113) and tied for the least number of previous placers (1 tied with 113) * 113 has one guy who has made it to the finals. Judging by that criteria one could make the argument its the weakest weight class.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.