Evansville Reitz vs. EMD

WrestleMan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 7 wins each prediction was pretty close as it finished 6 - 8.  Reitz actually picked up a win that I wasn't counting on.  My 7-7 prediction was made back when I thought Vanhook 126 and Schnarr 220 were wrestling.  I had them both winning vs. the forfeits they gave up today.

I'm sure the forfeit @ 170 was payback for Reitz bumping JCV up to wrestle 220 vs. facing Maurer @ 195?    I thought the bump made sense with our best chance to win or keep it close was @ 220.  Reitz was going to forfeit 2 weights regardless.

WOW - Lannert drops to 138.  He will be a handful and it will make for some exciting matches coming up with Kelley of Central and Hoehn of Mt. Vernon.  Lannert is definitely the favorite but the wide open styles of Kelley and Heohn make them unpredictable and dangerous.

Several close matches tonight along with Dominating performances by Moody & Reuger Reitz along with Lannert & Brandenstein MD.  The Bassmeier come from behind win by pin over Appel did seem to excite the home crowd!

Johns / Geobel will be a good show in the coming weeks.

No doubt the 113 match was exciting and pretty tough to referee I would imagine.    As previously mentioned, Seng did a nice job of keeping Kuhn to a decision.  Seng is a good wrestler but I think Kuhn is a level above.

My night started off dissapointing as the 1/2 pot number was 854103 and I had 854093 - 854102    

The 2 forfeits didn't change the final score. Maurer was going to bump to 220 and would have gotten a fall. Reitz knew that was coming, that's why they sat Schnarr. Wright would have gotten a fall at 285 also. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.