Hoosier Hills Conference

1. Jeff came to wrestle today. A lot of kids beat their seeds. They were projected 3rd and came up big.

2. Jennings wrestled well with several in the finals but Jeff picked up more wins in the consols.

3. Floyd looked flat and lost a few big ones. Youth showed today.

4. East lost a couple they were projected to win but most had solid days.

5. New Albany wrestled better than most thought they would.

6. Madison has several talented young kids.

7. Seymour looked a little light on numbers today.

8. BNL had a good shot in the heavyweight finals but got pinned. They were close to Seymour.

106: Kennedy is a class above the rest. Coureur has improved but I don't think he can catch him this year.

113: Same with Whitley. Both looked great today.

120: Shepherd won easily. I'd like to see him and Whitley wrestle again.

126: Schremp had to be the surprise of the day. Two big upsets and he outwrestled both. He was in another gear today.

132: Marler won easily. Kid could go far in the tournament.

138: Gast beat Nelson. Troutman was ahead of Nelson but got disqualified with equipment or something.

145: Schuler beat Graham. Emily beat Partee in a close one.

152: Adams was in control of Browner most of the match. Had a nice headlock.

160: Wilson over Herron pretty easily. Jeff won a big match over East for 3rd.

170: Marlin won over Randall.

182: Wathan over Lee by pin. Spangler over Bagwell. Another big one for Jeff.

195: Curtley over Wilson.

220: Bass over Ottersbach.

285: McKee over Davis.

For the most part, the championship matches were pretty decisive. Not many close ones. Winners tended to control the matches.

Sectional Runner-up to Corey O'neal. He was injured in the match and didn't wrestle the rest of the tournament. O'neal lost in the round to go to Kuhn.

I saw noblitt at new castle he beat everyone except the connersville kid I think

I saw noblitt at new castle he beat everyone except the connersville kid I think

Noblitt is tough but very streaky. He'll win matches you wouldn't think he'd have a chance and turn around and lose matches that make you shake your head. Very good young kid. Coop will get the best out of him the next couple years.

Noblitt is tough but very streaky. He'll win matches you wouldn't think he'd have a chance and turn around and lose matches that make you shake your head. Very good young kid. Coop will get the best out of him the next couple years.

I guess he just had surgery he was in a sling at hhc I believe

Kennedy got caught. Wouldn't see him losing to Noblitt in a rematch.

At new castle noblitt wrestled 120 I doubt that rematch will happen anytime soon haha And if someone gets caught once it can happen at any other time haha ;)

If you call getting thrown to your back and being stuck getting "caught", then I guess he got "caught"...... I think Noblitt has "caught" alot of guys then......

Almost as many as a certain quarterback's commitments/decommitments to colleges....

Yes, he's a good wrestler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.