McKinley VS Molloy

headlock83

I would have to agree with this statement.  I have been around the Perry program a little bit over the last three years.  Jared Mckinley has a very quiet confidence about him.  He's not cocky, not arrogant just as mentally tough as they come.  I remember him coming out as a fresman against Castle and needing a pin or tech fall to win it for Perry in the team state, and the look on his face said it all.  He looked as though it was another day at the office.  Same look last year in the Regionals before he wrestled Kieffer.  I liken this look to the same one Tom Brady had when he came out for the Patriots first posession against the Colts when we played them in the playoffs at New England.  The Colts had just punted and the camera zoomed in on Brady's face and I knew the Colts were going to lose.

You had me until the last two sentences... I think I just threw up in my mouth...

Molloy has apperently already made weight for 132. I would bet against you and likely win that bet. McKinley is tough but hes not going to beat Molloy by 5 or more points.

Molloy has apperently already made weight for 132. I would bet against you and likely win that bet. McKinley is tough but hes not going to beat Molloy by 5 or more points.

just let me know where we can meet that saturday night so i can collect my $.........and remember if there is a fall that covers the spread

mckinley will over power molloys weak abilities especially perry being the power house that it is.

Molloy's weak abilities? Obviusly we are not talking about the same person, or you are just un-educated on how good Molloy really is. Like i said it will be a hell of a match but Molloy will take the W.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.