North Central invite

jchas

How did your state finals prediction of Irick VS Willis go?

I believe it was 5-2 Willis.  They both seamed a little conservative to me.

I would have liked to see them open it up a little more.

That one will keep getting better.

A few objections:

106 won't get pinned and he might not lose. 126 won't get majored, he might just win. You'll have you're hands full at 152. And, Austin wont beat Harvey. I am thinking 40-18...

I was pretty close on team score. Nice win. Heard there is a dual this week of some importance. Let's get up for this one, lads.

Did Harvey and Neiberger wrestle?

Yes they did.  Harvey one in a tight match.  I can't say either one opened it up at all.

This one was wrestled very close to the vest.  Also there was no flow to this one.

It was stopped several times for blood.

Great job by Cathedral. It was my first time seeing them all year and they are very tough from top to bottom. HSE looked flat all day and to be honest I didn't think they would win against Cathedral after I watched their first dual meet. The Greenfield Central match definitely surprised me. I knew GC was good but they wrestled their hearts out and pulled out the victory. On an individual note - Harvey looked very good. Great motion on his feet. I am looking forward to a lot of the rematches to see which wrestlers put in the work over the next 4 weeks to turn a loss into a victory.

Thursday is Perry Meridian vs. Cathedral. It should be a great dual with great matchups in Cathedral's favor. In the end though I pick Perry to win it because of pins. Perry doesn't have any holes and I think they will pin at some weights which will be the difference in the match. I spoke with Tonte yesterday and we went through the lineup so it will be interesting to see if our predictions come true. Good luck to both teams.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.