Please post Spartan Classic updates

aoberlin

Why aren't you attending the event if you would like to know the results?

Umm, i'm pretty sure a bunch of us would like to know the results but are unable to attend. Reasons varying from work, considering it's Wednesday, to living too far away. Not sure if that ever crossed your almighty mind.

Why aren't you attending the event if you would like to know the results?

What a pathetic response to a reasonable question. I would say to not act like a high school student (as you did in another thread), but I would expect MORE from even a high school student . . .

I hear ya guys about that person and their ridiculous posts, I have a stage 4 lymphoma but I was fortunate enough (I guess) to get there this morning. The two notable things that I am aware of (being from Richmond) is that in the third round of the winners bracket (first 1 today) that @126 #7VanHook was a no show giving Twine of Richmond the victory and @138 #6 Venezia of Cathedral was thrown and pinned by Bottoms of Richmond.

Let me tell you this much SIR.....I wasn't able to attend either & had two wrestlers @ whome wrestled in the Spartan Classic.  I was at work myself, your correct pathetic response as I should of said I am sorry please read the original post that was Spartan Classic Dec 28 & 29.....you will get all the information you need there or read the Connersville New Examiner.  I truly believe in my heart the answers I just provided you would of been RUDE.  All I did was ask a simple question as that indiviual did.  So Sir I hope you have a fabulous NEW YEAR!!

What a pathetic response to a reasonable question. I would say to not act like a high school student (as you did in another thread), but I would expect MORE from even a high school student . . .

Let me tell you this much SIR.....I wasn't able to attend either & had two wrestlers @ whome wrestled in the Spartan Classic.  I was at work myself, your correct pathetic response as I should of said I am sorry please read the original post that was Spartan Classic Dec 28 & 29.....you will get all the information you need there or read the Connersville New Examiner.  I truly believe in my heart the answers I just provided you would of been RUDE.  All I did was ask a simple question as that indiviual did.  So Sir I hope you have a fabulous NEW YEAR!!

I chose to start a new topic because I felt the other thread was getting too negative and all I wanted were updates.  (which weren't and did not happen in the other post until a day after)    If you feel your comments were not rude I feel sorry for people that have to deal with you on a regular basis.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.