Al Smith Brackets and Team Scores

Y2CJ41

Updated brackets are posted

you are the man!......where would we be without your dedicated work so we all know what's going on?......and on a side note my son is the 106 for elkhart memorial so of course i was wathing all of the 106's very close and i see that lee from garrett is a beast!......

Jimtown is 5th behind Merrillville by only 21.5 points with FIVE starters out and are ahead of #6 Mishawaka, #13 Clay, and #16 Bellmont. Looks like we're finally about to turn some heads this season.

That is because Jimtown has 3-4 super studs , you'll always fair well in tournement scoring because  those studs will most likel;y reach  the finals . However you seen what Penn did to them in a dual meet, and Merriville , EM and Center Grove would Probably do the same . This goes back to why we need team state . Jimtown will probably outscore Penn at Individual State , But as we know Penn is the better TEAM .

That is because Jimtown has 3-4 super studs , you'll always fair well in tournement scoring because  those studs will most likel;y reach  the finals . However you seen what Penn did to them in a dual meet, and Merriville , EM and Center Grove would Probably do the same . This goes back to why we need team state . Jimtown will probably outscore Penn at Individual State , But as we know Penn is the better TEAM .

Again, we have 5 starters hurt. Jake Fuerbringer was unknown and beat the 4th seed and was beating the 5th seed until he got hurt. Zach Slough would likely be placing if he weren't hurt, Jeff Burghduf and Cody Mort could have won a few matches, and Cody Koebel could have had a chance at day 2 if he were fully healed. I'm not saying we could beat Penn or Memorial or anyone else you mentioned, but you can't say we only have 3-4 people that contribute to our points.

That's funny...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.