Team Regional Rankings (January 23)

maligned

Rankings updated through January 23.  This is the final edition unless someone makes me aware of something big I'm missing.  As always, please chime in with your thoughts.  I've looked at all results posted on this site and in many other places, but I don't always know if a team is missing 7 starters for SAT tests or something.

Good luck this weekend, everyone!

is the shelbyville sectional scores close? center grove beat roncalli in a dual and warren beat center grove at the MIC

Numbers 5-10 in that region are very tightly grouped.  I had Southmont in last time, but they had a tough week while North Montgomery (who previously beat Southmont) and Fountain Central (who finished ahead of a very strong South Adams team and almost ahead of Ben Davis in a duals-type individual tourney) had very strong runs since the last rating.

North beat Pendleton Heights in a duals-type individual tourney (Tipton Invite).  North Won the Tipton Invite.

is the shelbyville sectional scores close? center grove beat roncalli in a dual and warren beat center grove at the MIC

Yeah, this sectional should be killer.  The CG win over Roncalli was deserved, but the full-season data says it was clearly an upset.  It's not enough to suggest Warren is the favorite over Roncalli.  I think Roncalli will end up winning by 25 or 30, but the right day could give the win to Warren, Greenfield, or New Pal.

North beat Pendleton Heights in a duals-type individual tourney (Tipton Invite).  North Won the Tipton Invite.

Not quite sure what you mean by a "duals-type individual tourney"...it was strictly an 8 team individual tournament.  Now North did face PHHS in several of the finals matches (maybe 6-7?), with North winning a majority of those matchups.  However, I don't think this quibbling is going to factor into which team comes out of the Zionsville Team Regional!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.