Toughest wrestler in your practice room . .

Since we have a good amount of practice days consecutively before Christmas, I thought this might be an interesting topic. Who is the toughest kid in your room? By toughest, I mean who gets taken down the least, who gets beat the least in live wrestling, who never gets ridden out, etc? You can pick only one wrestler per school. I think it will be most interesting in the rooms where there are multiple state contenders. . .

This would be from last year but the topic did remind me of something I kept thinking about ..In the Crown Point room it had to be great for Tsirtsis to have Roach and of course vice versa.What I always wondered  though when they "went at it " who would usually prevail?  Can anyone comment?

Mullins is too Big Jagg is at 42ish with CM walking around  65 ....they get at it connor just to big to do anything with...JD and CM get down...Decker is the most aggressive kid Ive seen in a LONG time....not to mention the 1of if not theSTRONGEST pound4pound in the state i' d say...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.