Results and Standings Update 700 Results Posted!

Y2CJ41

http://www.indianamat.com/overall-standings-and-results/2010/12/

The results and standings area has been updated.  Please review it to make sure your team's record is correct.  If there are any incorrect scores or results please post them here.  

If a result is missing please post it in the results section.

Thank you!

Noblesville HS

4 Wins - 2 Losses

Head Coach is Tom Knotts and not Don Knotts.  So you'd better nip that in the bud right now - nip it, nip it, nip it!

Results

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Noblesville: 66

Decatur Central: 15

Noblesville: 33

Pendelton Hts: 34

Noblesville: 57

Hamilton Hts: 15

Noblesville: 54

North Central: 21

Noblesville: 37

Lawrence Central: 33

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Noblesville: 27

Fishers: 37

Mishawaka's score vs. Lowell is incorrect.  It was in paper wrong though too.  Haha...Lowell forfeited 138 pound weight class against us and I think their book must have given them the 6.  Anyhow, final score was actually

Mishawaka - 48

Lowell - 21

Thanks for all you do!

Snyder

Mishawaka's score vs. Lowell is incorrect.  It was in paper wrong though too.  Haha...Lowell forfeited 138 pound weight class against us and I think their book must have given them the 6.  Anyhow, final score was actually

Mishawaka - 48

Lowell - 21

Thanks for all you do!

Snyder

I guess those Lowell kids need an extra year to figure out that adding stuff.

Rockville is 5-6.  We have beaten Turkey Run twice, Park Tudor, North Vermillion, and Attica.  We have lost to North Montgomery, South Vermillion once, Benton Central, Bismarck Henning, Covington, West Vigo.

We have not wrestled South Vermillion twice.

Thanks.

Southmont is 6-0 not 9-0. Have a couple of duplicates in list. I think these are correct and in order.

South 69 Covington 9

South 84 Clinton Prairie 0

South 57 Western Boone 15

South 45 Frankfort 33

South 46 Danville 23

South 69 Tri-West 3

South 35 Lebanon 22

Thanks for all your work and effort. Not to mention keeping a great attitude when typing tuff guys come your way!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.