Calumet's Triacoff Duals

ontherise219

This is always one of the best Days of Duals in Indiana. Coach Wadkins runs a Great Tourny and this year will be No different

Ranked Teams

2. Crown Point

9. Mishawaka

13. Franklin

15. Cathedral

16. Lawrence North

Also

Westfield

Portage

Floyd Central

Calumet

Southmont

Laf Jeff

Lake Station

Highland

Valpo

Lowell

Munster

ranked Wrestlers

106: 1. Nathan Boston LN, 8. Terrence Kennedy FC, 11. D.J Smith Fr

113: 5. Max Buckley Valpo,10. AJ Belten Westfield,13. Darden Schurg Crown Point, 14 Ben Harvey Cathedral 15 Mitch Emmons Mishawaka

120: 4. Josh Fuqua Crown Point, 8. Evan Smiley Cathedral, Skyler Lykins Franklin, Alex Sparks Lawerence North

126: 4. Layten Binion Mishawaka, 10. Robert Boston Lawrence North,11. Julian Torres Portage

132: 7. tommy Forte Mishawaka, 8 Cameron Halsted Crown Point, 10 Brant Larsen Cathedral

138: 6. Mike Veniza Cathedral, 12 Tristan Macri Mishawaka

145: 1. Jason Tsirtsis, 5. Vincent Corsaro Cathedral, 7. Kenny Hughes Lowell

152: 6. Luke Kreich Franklin, 8. Adrian Brown Laf Jeff, 11. Jake Fuqua Crown Point, 13 Mark Maldonado Highland

160: 2. Brian Harvey Cathedral, 3 Sidney Logan Mishawaka, 7. Dustin Schurg Crown Point, 12. spencer Hassman Franklin

170: 1. Tyler Willis Cathedral 4. Jeremy Crocker Lowell, 8. austin Bowman Franklin

182: 3. Lukas Schaeffer westfield, 10. Dominic Fimbianti Munster

195: 13. Matt Langbehn Crown Point

220: 1. Tyler Kral CrownPoint, 9. Levi Kenny Cathedral 12. Logan Fischer Portage,

Hwt: 6. Wesley Bernard Cathedral

I think i got all the Ranked wrestlers Who will be the Sleep of the tourny? 

CP should win this again, with the only potential challenges coming from Mishawaka and (if they were fully healthy) Cathedral.  The rest of the tournament seems very wide open.  Westfield, Portage, Southmont, Floyd Central, and Lowell all have some strong results on the books so far--in addition to the ranked teams.  I'll take CP, Mishawaka, Franklin, Cathedral (because of health--otherwise, higher), Westfield, Floyd Central, Southmont, and Lowell for the Top 8, depending on brackets.  LN and Portage will be in that mix too.

Can anyone hack into Coach Wadkins computer and get the brackets or seedings? The first round is crucial in this tourney. No first round win no wrestling on the main gym floor. Awesome competition and tourney is ran very efficiently. Coach Wadkins and his staff ,including Ind State Champ Andy Trevino, make this MEATGRINDER seamless.

Lookin for the Mounties to make the main floor this year.

Hmm... They should just go ahead and invite Perry, EMD, Roncalli, Penn, Bellmont, Yorktown and name the winner team state champs following this season.  I think that would be about as accurate of a representation you could get apart from an IHSAA sanctioned event. 

The Triacoff is awesome I wish it wasn't entering finals week at my University otherwise I would be there watching a weekend of darn good wrestling.  Congrats in advanced to the winners.  Definitely looking forward to see how Mishawaka and CP finish. 

Hmm... They should just go ahead and invite Perry, EMD, Roncalli, Penn, Bellmont, Yorktown and name the winner team state champs following this season.  I think that would be about as accurate of a representation you could get apart from an IHSAA sanctioned event. 

The Triacoff is awesome I wish it wasn't entering finals week at my University otherwise I would be there watching a weekend of darn good wrestling.  Congrats in advanced to the winners.  Definitely looking forward to see how Mishawaka and CP finish. 

Stay tuned....Indiana Mat might be bringing video coverage of the tournament again this year

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.