Updated Rankings 12/4/11

ontherise219

Just a little note the score in the Todd Campbell match was 2-1 No takedowns in first bunch of outstanding scrambles second mason with the ride out could of given escape couple of times they went out of bounds third mason with the reversal a little over a minute left Campbell with the escape with about 18 sec left and score remained 2-1 excellent match between two very good wrestlers fans were not short handed.  Nice job men

I would think that Cody Walburn (Adams Central 2011 SQ @ 112) and Bobby Kueneke (Bellmont 2011 SQ @ 119) should be in the rankings at 120.

They are both on the watchlist 120 is so deep it is tough to rank and after a tough weekend with the results from Franklin. Thanks hopefully this helps

It is easier to correct the "mistakes" if the rankings guy is notified of them.  Just food for thought.

Sorry, but I would never have brought this up if I hadn't already sent emails.  Is this correct?  rankingsguy@hotmail.com?  Just curious how often the rankings would be udated, as I see a couple of posts in this very thread that have already been mentioned.

thanks

They are updated at least once a week and sometimes more than once depending upon information sent in.  Your huge, unimaginable mistake of having a score wrong will be in the next update.  You can now rest a little easier at night.

Wow.  I asked a simple question and obviously struck a nerve.  Why the sarcasm?

Thank you once again

Probably sunday night or monday i'm expecting alot of results from saturday. i have made correction to the rankings i usually like to updated twice a week but since there hasnt been alot of notable results during the week i'm holding off until the weekend thanks hopefully i answered any question you might have had

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.