Has Anyone in Indiana Ever Pinned...

Drooke

...every opponent they faced throughout a season including the state series?

I don't believe anyone has....what is the longest streak of falls during a season?

The reason I ask is I have Nick Gwiazdowski on my college fantasy team and during his senior season in New York he went 50-0 in his senior season at Duanesburg High and no opponent went the distance; 43 pins and seven forfeits.....sick!

_______________________________________________________-

McKinley

Bova

I always though pinning your way through the state finals would be an impressive accomplishment. But the whole tournament or even the whole season is amazing. I'd say you would be hard pressed to find to many guys in IN who have came close to an entire season pinning almost every opponent. .

No one has yet to pin EVERY match throughout a Varsity Season in the State of Indiana with any HUGE number.   There are wrestlers with alot of PINS , but have been offset by Forfeits or Injury Defaults.  A Bye in a tournament doesn't hurt the streak. . .Forfeit, Yes, Bye, No.

I'll get back to you on who has the Top most Pins -in-a-Row.

Richard Jay - Mat Burns Wrestling News & Information

- Editor

Thanks for the feedback fellas...

How has Mckinley done thus far this season?  He is a beast and a pinning fool!  I remember during the scholastic duals Chris Fleeger was sitting next to me watching him wrestle and he said ..."I love that kid...he is so physical...once he gets a hold of you he is like a dog with a chew toy".  lol

Thanks for the feedback fellas...

How has Mckinley done thus far this season?  He is a beast and a pinning fool!  I remember during the scholastic duals Chris Fleeger was sitting next to me watching him wrestle and he said ..."I love that kid...he is so physical...once he gets a hold of you he is like a dog with a chew toy".  lol

4 falls all in the first period while still getting 12 takedowns in 4 matches

Radnovich steamrolled through state that year.  Total mat time at state 7:40! I know he finished 47-0 but I think he had one tech and one inj def.  Regardless that still is a phenomenal season.

Radnovich steamrolled through state that year.  Total mat time at state 7:40! I know he finished 47-0 but I think he had one tech and one inj def.  Regardless that still is a phenomenal season.

Largest guy for his weight I've ever seen in any weight class.  He was supposedly benching easily over 400 while wrestling 215.  At age 18.  Just not right at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.