Rankings Updated 11/27 at 11:30pm Eastern

RankingsGuy

Tyler Hupp from Indian Creek was a SQ last year at 130, Was wondering why he's not ranked at 138. I see he?s #2 in the Evansville semi state rankings and understand that the 138 has several kids that went to state, but I think that history shows it?s hard to go from 103, and 112 and jump to 138 and still be competitive at the state level. 

I suggested this last year, but any way to have a special denotation (a different color possibly) for the new entries into the rankings?  Seems like it would be a easy addition and could add more to the over all rankings.

I'd love to have a Billboard rise and fall number between every wrestler but that's adding more work than I'm sure the RC has time for.

Tyler Hupp from Indian Creek was a SQ last year at 130, Was wondering why he's not ranked at 138. I see he?s #2 in the Evansville semi state rankings and understand that the 138 has several kids that went to state, but I think that history shows it?s hard to go from 103, and 112 and jump to 138 and still be competitive at the state level. 

We had Cupp right out side the top 16 at 132 at 138 with Kelley's win over Hoehn that leaves Cupp right on the outside of the rankings it is still early I'm sure we will be ranked to 16 by the end of the year right now we have him top 20

We had Cupp right out side the top 16 at 132 at 138 with Kelley's win over Hoehn that leaves Cupp right on the outside of the rankings it is still early I'm sure we will be ranked to 16 by the end of the year right now we have him top 20

Hupp is a very good wrestler but barley beat Petrole (9th gradeer) from Franklin 10-9.  Then went on to take on State Champ Molloy and lost 19-3.  Not taking anything away from him but these guys that do the rankings are pretty accurate. 

Hupp is a very good wrestler but barley beat Petrole (9th gradeer) from Franklin 10-9.  Then went on to take on State Champ Molloy and lost 19-3.  Not taking anything away from him but these guys that do the rankings are pretty accurate. 

Barley beat a 9th grader from franklin that made it to Semi state at 130, and lets face it thier are alot of state champs that can tech SQ happens every year at state. 

Thank you, I think you guys are doing great with the rankings, and answering question about the rankings. keep up the good work

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.