brooks?

charger.dad

Jarred will be on the mat in december due too the fact that warsaws principal found another way too suspend jarred. The kid has had too deal with this his whole career at warsaw. Jarreds teachers question why he gets messed with. Jarred had 5 drug tests last year alone and the school should figure out that neither one of my boys have done or do drugs after passing all tests. March of last year jarred found keys in the hallway at school and turned them in and later in the day was accused of takn the keys for what reason we don't know! Jarred has never takn anything that didn't belong too him so that's why he isn't on the mat! School won't even acknowledge being ranked #1 in the country

Jarred will be on the mat in december due too the fact that warsaws principal found another way too suspend jarred. The kid has had too deal with this his whole career at warsaw. Jarreds teachers question why he gets messed with. Jarred had 5 drug tests last year alone and the school should figure out that neither one of my boys have done or do drugs after passing all tests. March of last year jarred found keys in the hallway at school and turned them in and later in the day was accused of takn the keys for what reason we don't know! Jarred has never takn anything that didn't belong too him so that's why he isn't on the mat! School won't even acknowledge being ranked #1 in the country

that sucks for jarred.....he should be on the mat paving the way for his state title......sounds like maybe you should have transfered him if you're putting up with that sh!t all he time....he's a great kid with talents beyond his years.....we hope to see him on the mat soon.....and on another note, i hope to see him in the ufc someday also......i really think he has what it takes......

I'm not one that encourages tranferring , but in that situation , by all means . I would think most schools would embrace having a #1 nationally ranked Student Athlete attending there School . I've talked to both your sons on several occasions ,two of the most  polite and respectfull kids that I've ever met .

WOW, we wish both the Brooks boys the best of luck.We are HUGE MMA fans and love watching your boys and will continue to support them even more.      Richards Family.  I have always had alot of respect for you guys then seeing you at Zach Wise's showing even made me respect you guys that much more. Goodluck

I have known the principal for some time and found him to be one of the most kid centered administrators I have ever been around.  He often goes out of his way to keep kids on track to graduate.  I don't know the particulars but I do know Mr. Akers is good for the kids at Warsaw.

70 percent graduation rate at warsaw with 6 principal administrators you do the math! Jarreds head wrestling coach who never wrestled a varsity match in his career didn't even know jarred was ranked #1 in the country really awsome caring school ! Oh wait we don't play basketball or football its just wrestling!!!!

70 percent graduation rate at warsaw with 6 principal administrators you do the math! Jarreds head wrestling coach who never wrestled a varsity match in his career didn't even know jarred was ranked #1 in the country really awsome caring school ! Oh wait we don't play basketball or football its just wrestling!!!!

That is a testament to the Brooks brothers that despite their coach lacking they have been able to succeed as much as they have.  And I understand that wrestling is your marque sport trust me I graduated from a high school that was the exact same way.  But the schools graduation rate has nothing to do with his ability to excel in the classroom and on the mat as he has proved otherwise.  Parental involvement and encouragement matters just as much so my hats off to you for being involved and active in your child's life. 

Like I said I don't know the particulars but I know Mr. Akers cares about kids.

As a former student of Mr. Akers I agree. There's something else going on that we don't know about. Lets not make judgements on this man until we know both sides of the story. Brooks is an awesome wrestler that reps Indiana well, but that doesn't grant him immunity to any infractions he may have incurred, imo.